Arroyo Del Oso Elementary School 4

Posted January 06, 2013
By "Process" I mean dicipline, interaction, empathy, concern" Intimidation and fear are the tools he uses to scare straight students even in kindergarten. True

Posted August 01, 2012
We have had a great experience at Arroyo Del Oso. They teach the value of being "Responsible-Respectful-Caring and Safe"

Posted July 25, 2012
ADO is an awesome school with an outstanding staff whose principal has recently retired. It has come to our attention that our new principal was originally transferred to Mission Avenue, but was rejected by their pta and staff. If he wasn't fit to lead Mission Avenue, why is he being transferred to ADO? Just wondering about the judgement of APS officials.

Posted April 06, 2010

Posted October 05, 2009
Arroyo Del Oso is the best Elementary School in Albuquerque. They love and care for our children like they were their own. Everyone from the principal down to the cafeteria staff are awesome! My two children have thrived there. My oldest has moved on to middle school now, but still loves going there to get his little brother because he misses it soooo much. I have been involved in the PTA there for 4 years and it is an amazing experience that I will never forget. We include every child and their family.

Arroyo Del Oso Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Both of my girls attend Arroyo Del Oso and it is an awesome school! There is a lot of parent-involvement and the PTA does a wonderful job organizing events. The principal and the staff really care for each individual child and are just outstanding! I could not ask for a better school.

Arroyo Del Oso Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
I feel that they have a very positive attitude in teaching and helping the children learn!

Posted September 13, 2009
What I love most is that we still have an elementary school that uses its head. The kids STILL get recess, kids can ride their bikes to school, kids can walk home from school without an adult hovering over them. The skills they allow my children to develop by letting them do this are priceless. The teachers are wonderful, the principle is one of the top in the nation (yes, she is, literally... won an award for it, too), and the above-and-beyond mentality of everyone there is just phenomenal. Thank goodness for ADO!!

Posted March 23, 2009

Arroyo Del Oso Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2008

Arroyo Del Oso Elementary School
6504 Harper NE, Albuquerque, NM  87109
Last modified Arroyo Del Oso Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Arroyo Del Oso Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top