Posted August 20, 2013
This school is excellent. The special education department has a committed, talented, dedicated and loving staff. The staff in general cares for the students and is very communicative with the parents.

Atrisco Elementary School 1

Posted July 10, 2013
My daughter went to this school for 4 years and was picked on the whole time the principle never cared to address the problem. She now has a hard time in middle school she stuggles with math and cannot even count money after having worked with her for quite awhile I'm slowly gwetting her there. The teachers here are more concerned with there personal lives than teaching the children. I would never again send any of my children here and I don't recommend you do either, if I could have rated the teacher and principal any lower I would have.

Atrisco Elementary School 2

Posted January 23, 2010
Principle leadership needs to choose staff more wisely, more leadership needs to be conducted.

Posted January 14, 2010
My daughter goes to a special ed program at Atrisco and we love the school her teacher Mrs. Vosa is such a loving teacher, my daughter loves school because of Mrs. Vosa

Atrisco Elementary School 2

Posted May 20, 2007

Atrisco Elementary School 3

Posted February 02, 2007

Posted January 15, 2007

Atrisco Elementary School
1201 Atrisco SW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified Atrisco Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atrisco Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top