Posted May 01, 2014
worst school ever teachers they're not capable and trained to deal with kids. I caught a couple teachers yelling at one of my sons it's unacceptable. when another teacher saw her yelling at my son she told he don't yell at him cuz she can get in trouble. paperwork in process not going to let this happen again they are just little kids my son it's only a kindergarten that's why they go to school to learn not to get traumatize and discipline a lot of this kids they're dealing with this un experienced teachers that's not the way it should be

Posted March 21, 2013
Rose White is gone!!!! Awesome!!!! I think both students and faculty will be a great deal happier! Being mean never gets anyone where they need to be. Just saying!!

Barcelona Elementary School 5

Posted February 15, 2013
I have Attended Barcelona Since I Was In Kindergarten,I Am Currently In 7th Grade,I Have Good Grades...Although I have had 3 Principles Attending There...One of The Following Comments On This School Was About Rose White..She Was The last Principle There And she Was Absolutely Rude to Students..too me She Felt Like a Bully To Everyone Around The Environment...Although She Was replaced...And The School Is Much Healthier..and I Highly Encourage For You To Take Your Children To Come To This Lovely School.. The Teachers Are Respectful in every Way Possible.. (: Go Bobcats!

Posted April 25, 2012
If you are a teacher looking for a teaching position for APS or even a parent, I recommend that you stay away from Barcelona if the administer is still Rose White. If administration doesn't like you she will make your life at work miserable. Administration looks down at staff and parents. The teachers, on the other hand, are very good at what they do. Sadly, due to poor administration the atmosphere at the school is very negative. It is a bad environment for learning.

Posted June 21, 2011
my son very hate this school and i did`t know but the teacher are very nice and cool but the principal is not the best

Barcelona Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2011
I love the staff at this school. My daughter was a 4th grader and she made so much progress. They have an entire team of teachers that switch classes there and it really made a difference with her reading and math. She made huge gains and you could tell the teachers work very well together. They also have amazing classrooms in their new building.

Barcelona Elementary School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
My daughter was there for the beginning of the 2009-2010 school year. She really loved being there and had a wonderful teacher, Mrs. Brim. she exceled in her studies and was always encouraged by her taexher and staff. Although we were new to the school, the staff was always so helpfully and remember my daughter and myself. Made us really feel at home and welcome. We had to leave after the Christmas break but hope to return to Barcelona when we get home.

Barcelona Elementary School 3

Posted February 19, 2010

Posted November 11, 2008

Barcelona Elementary School 0

Posted October 25, 2008
I rate barcelona Elementery a 8 of 10, The teachers and staff are great. I would rate it a 10 but thers is some major reconstruction going on ,and the student pick at the end of the day is nuts.If your not ther half hour early you could be waiting about 20+ minutes after the bell rings to get your child.

Barcelona Elementary School
2311 Barcelona SW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified Barcelona Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barcelona Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top