Bad
Good

Chaparral Elementary is a great school. The Principal Ms. Goldberg is amazing, she has an open door policy that gives us the parents a true feeling of community. My daughter is just finishing up her 1st year of school and I am extremely happy with her progress. The staff in the nurses office are the best! Believe me, I work at another school and feel blessed to have them at my child's school.

Because it is a wonderful school with a wonderful amount of word of mouth.

small class well focus on studies a parent must to help kids with home work parents learn too now after dinner i must do homework

My Son is entering the third grade, he has had some difficulty adjusting to his peers. He loves school work...for now, the friends he does have are great. The teachers are great here at Chaparral. They are consistant and offer individual help to my child, my child has learned to deal with misbehaving students, I'm now confident that he will have a great year not only academic, but a pretty good social year. If the teachers wern't so amazing, along with the principal my son would have gone to a private school this year. We have worked hard on the whole peer pressure situations and will continue to steward him through the tough times in elementary school. I was very impressed with last year outcome, overall quality of work.

Our son attends Chaparral and we have very pleased so far with the teachers. They hold students accountable for their learning and teach them responsibility along the way. I have to agree with everyone else with regards to the front office staff. They need customer service training.

Overall, I really think highly of Chaparral. My children have only attended the lower grade levels (k-2) but I have been very happy with their teachers and educational progress. The only compliant is with the front office staff who have repeatedly made me feel like I inconvenience them. They are parents, students and visitors first contact and they set an atmosphere of intimidation.

Last modified Chaparral Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.