Posted May 19, 2011
Chaparral Elementary is a great school. The Principal Ms. Goldberg is amazing, she has an open door policy that gives us the parents a true feeling of community. My daughter is just finishing up her 1st year of school and I am extremely happy with her progress. The staff in the nurses office are the best! Believe me, I work at another school and feel blessed to have them at my child's school.

Posted October 09, 2010
Because it is a wonderful school with a wonderful amount of word of mouth.

Posted April 29, 2010
small class well focus on studies a parent must to help kids with home work parents learn too now after dinner i must do homework

Posted August 11, 2009
My Son is entering the third grade, he has had some difficulty adjusting to his peers. He loves school work...for now, the friends he does have are great. The teachers are great here at Chaparral. They are consistant and offer individual help to my child, my child has learned to deal with misbehaving students, I'm now confident that he will have a great year not only academic, but a pretty good social year. If the teachers wern't so amazing, along with the principal my son would have gone to a private school this year. We have worked hard on the whole peer pressure situations and will continue to steward him through the tough times in elementary school. I was very impressed with last year outcome, overall quality of work.

Posted September 18, 2008

Posted March 03, 2008
Our son attends Chaparral and we have very pleased so far with the teachers. They hold students accountable for their learning and teach them responsibility along the way. I have to agree with everyone else with regards to the front office staff. They need customer service training.

Posted September 10, 2007
Overall, I really think highly of Chaparral. My children have only attended the lower grade levels (k-2) but I have been very happy with their teachers and educational progress. The only compliant is with the front office staff who have repeatedly made me feel like I inconvenience them. They are parents, students and visitors first contact and they set an atmosphere of intimidation.

Chaparral Elementary School 3

Posted May 16, 2007

Posted August 26, 2006
I was apprehensive about sending my children to Chaparral because of the large number of students; however I have been pleasantly surprised at the outcome. My children have received a superb education at Chaparral. They have had wonderful teachers that challenge them and hold them accountable for their own learning. I highly recommend Chaparral Elementary School!

Posted April 26, 2006
- a former student

Chaparral Elementary School
6325 Milne Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM  87105
Last modified Chaparral Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Chaparral Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top