Mac Arthur Elementary School 5

Posted November 28, 2007
My 3-year-old daughter is in the DD Pre-K program at MacArthur (she has autism), and I've seen a major improvement since she started attending. Every morning when the bus comes to pick her up, she smiles and says, 'Yay! School!' Her teacher is so attentive and loving toward my daughter, and it's wonderful to have a teacher in her life who knows her as well as I do.

Mac Arthur Elementary School 4

Posted October 07, 2006
As my child was coming into this school year as a kindergartner. I have heard many bad stories coming in that made me second guess MacArthur Elem. But besides some complications with my chids registration everything has been really great. From the staff to the administration. They really know how to help first time parents. Way to go Magic!!

Mac Arthur Elementary School 5

Posted October 23, 2003
You have to do your part and go over homework with your child, but the teachers really do teach. Teachers outside of your child's classroom will know his/her name. The principals are great. They care a great deal about the kids.

Mac Arthur Elementary School
1100 MacArthur Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM  87107
Last modified Mac Arthur Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mac Arthur Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top