Posted July 16, 2009
I love this school! the teachers are great. i love that it is a smaller school. my child has really excelled from one year to the next. Great School !!!!

Lew Wallace Elementary School 0

Posted April 29, 2008
I have my 2 boys at Lew Wallace and they absolutely love their school. The whole staff know my whole family by face and name, it's a very comfortable environment. My 2 boys have flourished,especially my kindergartener who is always so excited to learn. I cant wait until my daughter can go to Lew Wallace and recieve the special attention that the whole staff gives to every student there.

Posted March 07, 2008

Lew Wallace Elementary School 0

Posted August 01, 2007
I love this school! everyone here is extremly kind,helpful,caring overall wonderful! My children feel the same way here at Lew Wallace Home of the Bear Cubs.

Posted February 08, 2006
I love this school. My kids have done great and improved from last year to this year. The entire staff are great, very friendly and offer extracurricular activities. Great school and staff.

Lew Wallace Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2005
Lew Wallace is a wonderful school. The teachers are enthusiastic and the administration cares about their children. The class size is only 20-25 students.

Lew Wallace Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2004
I have had both of my girls go to Lew Wallace. It is a great school. 12 classroom teachers. Most are friendly. Great small School. Smallest school in Albuquerque.

Lew Wallace Elementary School
513 6th St NW, Albuquerque, NM  87102
Last modified Lew Wallace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lew Wallace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top