Duranes Elementary School 4

Posted November 05, 2010
I HAVE 2 KIDS THAT GO TO DURANES I REALLY LIKE THIS SCHOOL WITH THE SMALL CLASSROOMS IT IS EASIER FOR THE KIDS TO LEARN AND HAVE MORE SUPPORT FROM THEIR TEACHERS. IT IS ALSO REALLY GREAT HOW THEY ARE CONTINUING WITH THE ALL YEAR ROUND IT IS VERY HELPFUL FOR THE KIDS SO THEY DONT GET SO BORED IN THE SUMMER. THE FUNNY PART IS ONE OF MY CHILDS TEACHER USE TO BE MY FIRST GRADE TEACHER WHEN I WENT THERE WHEN I WAS A CHILD ITS GOOD TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE THAT TEACHER DEDICATION FOR OUR CHILDREN AND THEIR STUDENTS. I WOULD RECOMMENT DURANES ELEMENTARY FOR ANY CHILD.

Duranes Elementary School 0

Posted January 04, 2010
this school is not that good thar is buling and i was a buling but i meet a good frend that got me out and now i am a girl that dont bily and it feels good

Duranes Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2007

Duranes Elementary School 5

Posted November 07, 2007
I have always liked Duranes Elementary I believe it is a really good school due to the fact it is not big in class room size and how many students to a teacher, My daughter has learned alot from Duranes. I was happy to know that my daughter was able to attend duranes where this is the elementary school i went to when i was in grade school over 20 years ago. It was nice to return back and bring back memories now i can have good times and more memories with my first grader as she attends there. Duranes is very involved with the students learning and also home life they have helped us with school supplies also they have donated food baskets for our home which is very appreciated.

Duranes Elementary School
2436 Zickert Rd NW, Albuquerque, NM  87104
Last modified Duranes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Duranes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top