Eubank Elementary School 0

Posted March 04, 2008
Both of my children attended Eubank Elementary through all grades. The principal and staff were exceptional. They received a solid education which has served them well.

Eubank Elementary School 0

Posted August 21, 2007
I think Eubank is a wonderful school. The teachers there really hold the kids at high expectations and work well with parents. They have a fine arts program and my son excells in music by being in the African Drumming class and afterschool Art offerings during the afterschool programs. Eubank is a wonderful school with an intelligent staff!

Eubank Elementary School 5

Posted October 03, 2006
My child is in her 2nd year at Eubank. She LOVES it. I transfer my child there because the teachers are great and I love the Arts and Literacy Program they have there. They have a huge focus on Literacy. They divide the children into small groups that are in the same level of reading for their Literacy Block, so they have more one-on-one time than most schools that I know about have. My child was almost at a 2nd grade reading level by the time she was out of Kindergarten and right on track or above in Math. The kids also have electives to choose from (Drama, Art, Music, and Dance). They also have great no-cost before and after school programs. The parents are great.

Eubank Elementary School
9717 Indian Sch NE, Albuquerque, NM  87112
Last modified Eubank Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eubank Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top