Posted October 19, 2010
It is a great school the teachers are really nice and they love their students and they work with deff kids

Posted September 15, 2009
my two children went to Hodgin Elementary school. They enjoyed school very much. The faculty were wonderful and helpful.

Hodgin Elementary School 5

Posted April 27, 2009

Posted July 25, 2008
I was a little nervous when I transferred my kids from Ventana Ranch to Hodgin. But honestly Hodgin has exceeded my expectations. The teachers are very knowledgeable and very nice. The school can use some curb appeal and some repairs though. But my kids are very happy there. I just hope the school keeps up the good work!

Hodgin Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2007
I feel that my kids are getting a good quality education. They also enjoy the music program this year. Although the parent faculty club only has 3 or 4 parents, they do a lot for the school.

Hodgin Elementary School 5

Posted April 18, 2006
All of my children have gone to Hodgin since kindergarten. I have been impressed by the teachers and the staff. The recent addition of the new vice principle has added a wonderful level of fairness and consistancy. The afterschool activities like homework helpers, arts and crafts, and the music classes are also a great addition. The parent club is starting to do some fun family activities as well. I love this school.

Hodgin Elementary School
3801 Morningside NE, Albuquerque, NM  87110
Last modified Hodgin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hodgin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top