Albuquerque, NM

Inez Elementary School 2

Posted April 23, 2010
I removed my daughter from Inez Elementary for several issues that have happened at the school. These issues range from religious discrimination from one of the teachers, to being told that it 'Wasn't worth the argument' when referring to teaching particular students all the way to the school allowing unauthorized persons to interact, photograph and touch my child. Personally, I would reccomend the Kindergarten 1st grade as the teachers I interacted with are exceptional, but once she moved into first grade, it went downhill from there.

Inez Elementary School 0

Posted November 21, 2009
The teachers are phenomenal. Unfortunately, the school has a poor administrator.

Posted November 17, 2009

Posted August 05, 2009
Wow, what can I say other than my family has been with Inez for the past 10 years and the change in principles from August 2007 to the current year 2009-2010 has really affected the school. The dynamic between staff, parents, and students has changed significantly. There have been many problems at the school including electrical fires and constant fire drills where our children were left outside for long periods of time. This angers me that I had to find this out from my children instead of through the proper adult/administration channels (the principle) so much for an experienced principle! I feel it is very important for the principle to be open and honest with parents about all activites both positive and negative. What a shame that parents did not even receive a formal newsletter from the principle. Due to these and many other incidents we have left the school!

Inez Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2009
I absolutely love this school!! My son was a transfer kindergarten student this year and he loved his teacher, Ms. M. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about ALL of the kindergarten teachers. As a parent, my husband and I attended a couple of the school field trips and I was very impressed with the teacher's and how they were very caring and truly concerned about the well being and safety of their students. Also, the PTO has been just wonderful! They purchased new playground equipment for the kindergarten this year. I am very happy to be part of this school and am looking forward to working with the teacher's and PTO in the future

Posted May 08, 2009
I have a son that goes there that has needs and i feel like they could try to make class's better for the kids with need. like my son has needs but can do the work but they put him in a class with kids that r disroptive which make it hard for him to do his work. if they could make a class for kids that have learning prombles but not behaver problmes. i thank kids like my son would beafit from it.

Posted September 11, 2008
My kids are new students and I am so happy with the way they have been welcomed. They are very happy and I am confident they are going to receive the best education.

Posted January 08, 2008
I would like to thank our PTO this year '07-'08. Dorothy, Ted, and Sean have been an exception to the rule as far as PTO leadership goes. A great big thank you for the money given to each student to help their families on the cost of seeing 'Tall Paul,' the money given to teachers to enhance their classrooms (whether it be increasing the classroom library, art supplies, crayons, or whatever was needed), lunch from the Quarters, and always thinking about our school first! Thank you so much!

Posted December 05, 2007

Inez Elementary School 4

Posted November 30, 2007

Inez Elementary School
1700 Pennsylvania NE, Albuquerque, NM  87110
Last modified Inez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Inez Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top