Posted August 02, 2014
Great school. Tuition is okay not too expensive like others private school. The school had Reverence, Respect and Responsibility. I am highly recommended. My kids learn a lot from this school. Excellent Teacher Credentials. Standards Based Curriculum, Including Religion and Spanish. Overall, I gave the school a five stars. Thanks to all the staffs from this school.

Posted August 01, 2014
Great school. Excellent!! quality , discipline and respect of all private school. I had two kids ongoing to this school and loved it.

Posted August 01, 2014
This private school is the best of all here in town New Mexico and the tuitions cost much less than any others private school. They had great staff and very good at teaching the kids. I love it and the school maybe small but the kids learn a lot from the faculty and theay learn to respect, discipline, and pride. The school is great.. Very impressives...

Posted August 01, 2014
Great Staffs and great jobs for doing all the hard worked for the students. I loved this school. They are the best private school and cost less than any others private school here in New Mexico.

Posted March 31, 2014
Queen of Heaven School has been a wonderful school for my child. The teachers, principle and priest are all dedicated to giving our children an excellent education an spiritual guidance. I would highly recommend Queen of Heaven School because with it's small class sizes your child will get the attention the need to excell.

Posted February 18, 2014
I have four children who attend QOH, I don't see why the low enrollement ?? The teachers and staff do a great job, and my kids are getting an excellent education. Two of my kids need extra help and they recieve it here ! It is one of the cheaper catholic schools in Albuquerque, so I don't get why there are not more kids ?

Queen Of Heaven School 4

Posted February 02, 2014
Honestly, in my opinion the school is going downhill. But what I don't get is that the teachers are amazing and the teaching system is amazing. I've been sent both of my children there . One is in 2nd grade and the other one is in 6th. They've both been there since kindergarten. The school is absolutely great and I defiantly recommend it!

Queen Of Heaven School 1

Posted May 27, 2013
As a former student of Queen of Heaven it was a great school at one time. The teachers and the families are a wonderful team who need support and understanding from the Principal and Priest. Although it appears that the Principal's main goal is to ruin the school and drive students away by the masses by being cold and uncaring and very un supportive of her staff and the children's needs.

Posted May 21, 2012
This school is a wonderful school. Despite the Principal we still feel that this is the best school to educate our children. It is our hope that the Principal is replaced, however, with the wonderful teachers that surround our children daily we will remain a Queen of Heaven family.

Queen Of Heaven School 1

Posted February 04, 2012
Its very sad to say that as a long term family that has attended the school, the school has continued to go down hill over the last several years. It was hopeful that with the new Principal things would change. It appears the school moral has disappeared to nothing, the teachers the students and the parents are for the most part miserable. The new principal rules with the ideology that her way is the only way and if no one likes it they are welcomed to move on.

Queen Of Heaven School
5303 Phoenix Avenue Northeast, Albuquerque, NM  87110
Last modified Queen Of Heaven School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Queen Of Heaven School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top