Posted February 13, 2012
Our Lady of the Assumption is a fully accredited educational institute. OLA is a family and community oriented school sustained in a Christian environment. The teachers and staff are dedicated to providing a solid, well rounded educational program based upon the Catholic tenets of faith, love, and forgiveness. OLA develops and nurtures young, creative minds and prepares them for a responsible role in society and life-long success. OLA is truly a remarkable school.

Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School 2

Posted January 17, 2012
I went to this school and then moved to a different state with a highly competitive school district and was very unprepared for the average curriculum. The 7th grade math teacher was very bad, and overall i felt i received a subpar education.

Posted January 12, 2012
I whole heartedly love Our Lady of the Assumption Jr. K - 8th. From the beautiful campus (with grass) to the fantastic teachers and staff, OLA is the best school. They have high academic achievements, consistently placing well above the national average. The school is small with one class per grade and has a very family-like atmosphere. The campus is gated & safe and offers a lovely field and playground for recess and sports. The enrichment classes are fabulous; art, music, library, computers, spanish, and health & physical ed. They also have several extra-curriculars like band, gardening, and sports to name just a few. Best of all the tuition is affordable and they provide free early care as well as very low cost aftercare that extends to 6pm most nights. My boys feel very safe and loved at OLA and I feel they are getting the best education with strong Catholic Values; love and respect. My boys are encouraged to learn and nurtured in every step. The curriculum is tailored to them, they have upper class reading, Mass, and math buddies, which is an excellent way to get to know the whole school and feel like family. I extend an invitation to everyone to come and visit OLA.

Posted April 29, 2011
I myself have attended Our Lady of the Assumption for four years now. I absolutely love it here! When i was first making my decision on which school I would like to go to, I had a choice between Holy Ghost Catholic School (HORRIBLE compared to OLA) and OLA. I had already attended Holy Ghost. Lets just say that I along with three sisters had a HORRIBLE experience. But ever since we have transfered to OLA we have not had a single problem! Great School!

Posted March 03, 2011
THIS IS A FANTASTIC SCHOOL. not only is my child excelling in school but is learning kindness and christian behavior. my child has been at ola for 7 yrs. we love it.

Posted February 28, 2011
I have 2 children who attend this school. We love it! My children are happy, above grade level and learning at a great rate. I believe OLA provides a flexible learning enviroment for children of varying learning levels. The school is warm and very much like a mini-family with older children connecting with younger children. The parents and staff are committed to educational excellent.

Posted January 12, 2010
I went there when I was young, and my daughter is attending now. It is and has been a great school.

Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School 0

Posted August 18, 2009
Our Lady of Assumption Catholic School in Albuquerque provides the best education value anywhere in the metro area. My children have been enrolled there for 3 years. The tuition cost is very reasonable; the staff and teachers rate as the best and the important criteria academic achievement - consistently rates TWO grades above the NATIONAL average. With excellent curriculum and facilities and results to prove it, there is no better place in Albuquerque to educate your child. There are more expensive private schools to go to but the education value for your dollar at Assumption far surpasses other private and public offerings.

Posted April 10, 2009
i love ola! it the best school ever. the students are all really nice.

Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School 0

Posted September 26, 2008
My child has attended this school for 4 years. It is an interactive community between students, parents, teachers, staff and church. It is a wonderful environment that encourages students and parents to become responsible in action and thought. If you want your child to learn how to be accountable and obtain a high level eduation, this is the school for you!

Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School
815 Guaymas Place Northeast, Albuquerque, NM  87108
Last modified Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of The Assumption Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.