San Felipe De Neri School 1

Posted June 29, 2012
Worst school ever ! lack of discepline and leadership one word POLITICAL! Do Not Even Consider This school!!!!!! I will put one star because i have to, but it deserves a BIG FAT 0

San Felipe De Neri School 2

Posted June 20, 2012
This school lacks leadership, discipline, and is behind academically. My child was not challenged by the in-class lessons or by the homework. My child is advanced, however nothing was done to challenge her. When I contacted the administration regarding my concerns the response received was, if my child is below average then this was not the school for our family. I was stunned by the response since it had nothing to do with my concerns or with child s capabilities. The school does not have a nurse. Extracurricular activity is limited. My child participated in P.E., Computer Lab, and Library Lab once a week. Spanish is not taught to younger children. Art and Music is offered once a week for one third of the year. The afterschool program is not structured. The employees who are in charge of the program do not activity engage the students in constructive activities. Students are discouraged from doing homework and do not receive assistance or encouragement when taking it upon themselves to complete their assignments. The location of the school is great, and children are taken on filed trips. Everything else is less then desirable. My child will not be returning this upcoming year.

San Felipe De Neri School 4

Posted April 16, 2012
Our family loves this school. Our children attend San Felipe and their cousin's, public. This school is without a doubt at least 2 years above public. Our kids have learned to be better catholics, students and members of a community. Our only dislike, is the school seeks a state funded grant annually for the Pre-k program. The grant monies do not benefit the school at all, and tend to hinder the teacher's ablity to instruct as they see fit. This grant gives the state more power to dictate our ciriculum which is not up to the school's standard. I would rather just pay the full tuition and have our kids excel more.

San Felipe De Neri School 5

Posted November 25, 2011
This school is great on communication, but lacks on leadership. All of the teachers are sweet and well- educated.

San Felipe De Neri School 4

Posted May 12, 2010
This school has very many assets one being their involvement with the community and the sense of family that is always present there. The academics have been very good and compared to the public schools I do believe they are a cut above. The principal is good but is very fair and does not play favoritess so I do think that is why the other people have said their comments that they have here. I attedned this school as a child and find the same values and community that was there when I attended. Scholastically I believe a lot has to do with your own child and their abilities.

San Felipe De Neri School 0

Posted June 30, 2008
This school will continue to disapoint children and parents if new leadership doesn't occur. This Principle prides herself on the school running in the black year after year but what we found out is our child was the one running in the red. People say that all catholic schools are the same but they are not. My child left this school and was behind grade level. We went to a different catholic school in the area and is now doing very well. The credit belongs to the new school and getting our child out of this school.

San Felipe De Neri School 1

Posted December 17, 2007
This school needs a new leader(Principle) one with heart & better at communicateing to parents. It's sad to see such a great school lose so many good parents and teachers. I hope this school can recover from the mess it's in right now.

San Felipe De Neri School
2000 Lomas Boulevard Northwest, Albuquerque, NM  87104
Last modified San Felipe De Neri School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
San Felipe De Neri School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top