PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is our first year here, we transferred our children from Another Cathollc school and public. We are impress with the Discipline of the Principal Mrs DeHass..Thank you! Also This school is privileged to have Mr Dillard as Math teacher! which I believe has one of the highest score in the Archdiocese..

Both my girls attended Fatima. I am not Catholic, but I was looking for a safe environment and a high quality education. Fatima has proven to be an excellent choice especially at the middle school level. The principal, Mr. Whalen is very involved and seems to know every student and parent by name. Mr. Whalen and his staff have gone out of their way to meet the social and educational needs of my girls. They have received a truly individualized and rigorous education at Fatima. The art and music programs are both outstanding. The middle school math teacher is the most amazing math teach I have ever known and I am an educator myself with 35 years of experience. As my girls move on the high school i can be assured that they are well prepared. I high recommend Our Lady of Fatima to anyone looking for an alternative to the public schools

I have 2 children currently at this school. We will not be returning next year. The quality of some of the teachers is less than statisfactory. There is no unity between the teachers and students. Some of the teachers humiliate,belittle and degrade students infront of their peers.

Our Lady of Fatima is a great school! I was previously at another catholic school for 9 yrs. I was disapointed in the education my son received there. He struggled at St. Pius x High School. Our Lady of Fatima not only prepares them they teach the kids compassion and friendship. The principal Mr. Whalen is a God send! He is amazing with the kids and everyone loves him. The teachers are dedicated to our childrens education and challenge them to do their best. There is NO other better school out there. We are Albuquerque's best kept secret. Shhhhhhh..........

I am greatly impressed by the dedication of the teachers, principal, students, and parents!

Fatima is a fantastic school...the teachers and parents come together as family for its students.

OLF is a great school.The classes are small, the teachers really care about the students.The grade levels are about a year ahead of the public grade levels in Albuquerque. Parents are required to volunteer and there is a lot of parental involvement.This helps student acheivement. I am impressed that every grade, starting in K, gets Spanish,Music and art.They have sports teams for both boys and girls.

Last modified Our Lady Of Fatima Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8