PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted November 13, 2013
St. Therese is a great school. My daughter is doing really well and the school is very family oriented. She is in a small class and gets a lot of attention that I would not find at any other school.

Posted August 09, 2013
St. Therese Catholic School has been wonderful for our child. We have been at St. Therese for a couple of years and have found that the school is rigorous academically, the teachers are attentive, caring and above all, very knowledgeable in the subject matter that they teach, as well as show Catholic values. I am proud to call St. Therese our school!

Posted August 08, 2013
St. Therese School provided an excellent education for my daughter. We moved from out of state and were afraid it would be a hard transition. The students welcomed her and made her feel like family. She did very well and went on to St. Pius X high School where she continues to excel academically and spiritually. Small school, caring teachers and challenging curriculum.

St Therese Catholic School 1

Posted August 08, 2012
St. Therese Catholic School has been under tremendous changes over the last few years and because of this it does hinder the learning environment. Our child's math and reading scores were below grade level. Several times thoughout the year substitute teachers were brought in because full-time staff were pulled to take on other administrative tasks. A lot of fundraising!!!

Posted September 21, 2009
My son has been attending St. Therese School for 6 years. It has been a wonderful experience for both of us. The classes are small and the teachers are excellent. St. Therese has a wonderful sports program which is offered to students starting in 5th grade.

Posted May 19, 2009
St. Therese is a great school. It is hard to believe that such a small school that devotes itself to the children and parents exists in the middle of Albuquerque. The Volunteer program allows parents to support the school with their own talents and the teachers and administration are always there to listen to parents. Additionally the parents are sociable wonderful people who not only have their children's interest at heart but always want to helpo if needed. The extracurricular activities are abundant and my Kids are happy. Very Christian/Catholic school in a beautiful way.

St Therese Catholic School 4

Posted November 03, 2008

Posted February 07, 2007
I have two children at St. Therese, one in 5th and one in 8th grade. It is a kinder, gentler school than our previous Catholic School. They still believe in educating ALL God's children, not just the smartest ones. The administration, staff and teachers create a calm atmosphere, not frantic and rushed, and always appear eager to interact with parents. The teacher/student ratio is 1/15 or less. Parent involvement is excellent and encouraged. The school participates in special programs such as Math Counts through UNM and a Rocket Science program with Kirtland AFB and Sandia Labs. The teachers seem to give positive rewards for good results rather than just discipline for bad results. We have real Art and Music teachers. The Parish and the Priests are very involved with the school. We feel very welcome and accepted here, even though it is our first year at St. Therese.

Posted September 01, 2006
I have one child attended he is in 2nd grade..my child has attended since he was in the pre-k program. The principal is wonderful and is very kind..The school has great learning curriculum..

Posted December 21, 2005
We have been with St. Therese School for 6 years and have three children enrolled. My husband and I feel very blessed to have our children at this school. The principal and teachers are absolutely wonderful. I feel that my children are in a very safe environment. My children have excelled at St. Therese school. I wouldn't have them anywhere else. I encourage others to visit our school and see our family environment first-hand. I'm sure you will be impressed.

St Therese Catholic School
311 Shropshire Place Northwest, Albuquerque, NM  87107
Last modified St Therese Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Therese Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top