Albuquerque, NM
Before care: Yes

Posted December 24, 2014
Immanuel is an amazing school that has helped to mild my children into well rounded, intelligent, respectful kids! Immanuel allows them to learn in a safe environment with small class sizes. Their classes are aimed at preparing them for college even at a young age. They are also able to play sports, learn to play instruments, do art and most importantly learn about Christ!

Posted December 23, 2014
Immanuel provides a safe and family-friendly environment in which students grow in their faith and grow in their appreciation of the world in which they live. Parents and faculty work together effectively.

Posted October 28, 2014
Immanuel Lutheran School is a very special school. It's a place you feel comfortable leaving your children. The staff and teachers care about each child and really work to make it a loving, strong work environment. The kids seem happy to be at school and comfortable with the teachers and staff. The kids are learning a lot and the curriculum seems well rounded. I highly recommend this school!! Check it out and you will love it too!!

Posted May 01, 2014
ILS is a top-notch school, with awesome leadership and hardworking, dedicated, inspiring teachers. It's no wonder they were recognized as a Blue Ribbon school. We transferred our daughter here and they truly turned her attitude and her academics around to where she now works hard and wants to do her best.

Posted April 30, 2014
We found ILS six years ago and the moment we stepped onto the campus we felt the love and homey feeling the staff and students give off. Our kids are learning to be good role models for the future and we feel safe having them in a nurturing and God loving environment. They receive the best education you can ask for with the most dedicated teachers that work very long hours and are always willing to help our children academically. I only wish they had a high school too. God bless this school and church.

Posted April 29, 2014
My two daughters and I happened on this school in the midst of a contentious and emotionally/financially difficult divorce. I can only say it was through the love of God that we ended up here. The teachers, principal, pastor, other parents, and congregation have been nothing but kind and loving towards my daughters. The biggest gift the school gives is a loving Christ-centered environment (and class sizes of about 12-15) and a school/church family that treats each child there as their own. That means kids are well behaved and none of that bullying stuff or mean girl stuff is really an issue here. However, I've also evaluated the school's academic standards from the perspective of a Ph.D. and graduate from Ivy League university and found them equal to much "fancier" and more expensive schools in the area. If you want your kiddos to get an excellent education, please consider this as one of the unsung heroes of elementary and middle school education in Albuquerque. While you're at it, consider joining the excellent church by the same name. God's blessings in your search for a great school and may our paths cross as you evaluate this school for your kiddo(s).

Posted April 24, 2014
My children and now my grandchildren are attending this excellent K-8 grade school. Many graduates of Immanuel School place their children in this or another Lutheran school for the Christian atmosphere as well as the quality education. Immanuel has been nationally recognized.

Posted April 23, 2014
Great school and very dedicated teachers and staff. Our daughter had been here for the last 3 years and we wished we had found the school sooner.

Posted April 23, 2014
ILS is great! It offers a solid, basic education with an emphasis on mastering fundamentals and developing critical thinking. Each person strives to emulate Christ. I know my children are not only receiving an excellent education, but they feel cared for and are safe at ILS.

Posted April 23, 2014
Our son has grown in spirit as much as body during the 4 years he had attended. Thanks to all the staff

Immanuel Lutheran School
300 Gold Avenue Southeast, Albuquerque, NM  87102
Last modified Immanuel Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immanuel Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 41 reviews. Top