Posted March 20, 2011
My son attends Crestview Christian Acadamy. This is the first school he has not been bullied. Any concerns I may have are addressed right away. It is a small school,which allows for more personilized attention. Students are required to perform community service, this allows my sons to see the importance of giving back to others. The teachers have a sincere desire to see thier students excell.

Posted September 30, 2008
Crestview has wondeful teachers and different extracurricular activities like drama, choir, instruments and sports. My child is very happy in this school

Crestview Christian Academy 1

Posted August 22, 2007
My child had attended crestview school for 4 years. I was one of the parents who praised the school, however my child now attends another Christian school and when my child was tested I was very upset to find out that there was a lack in both math and reading skills. My first thought was what was she being taught, and why didn't I make the change earlier. I hope that the teachers up their skills and hopefully they can pick up in the areas they obviously lack. Another reason we decided to leave is due to the lack of parent involvement. The parents who were involved were chased away, and I was very upset with that too. I still wish the school and students luck with their new principal, maybe he/she can make the difference this school so badly needs to survive.

Posted July 20, 2007
My two children have attended Crestview for 2 years now and I love the school. Besides the most important thing, which an education that very much takes God into the classroom, there are some extra curricular activities such as choir, drama and sports that keeps my kids loving the school as well. With their 'new' principal going into her second year, the school is taking a whole new life!

Crestview Christian Academy 3

Posted April 05, 2005
My child attended this school because I thought that she would recieve a great education considering that there were few students and the school centered around God, or so I thought. There is not one extracurricular activity. Not any sports or after school program of any sort. There are some very dedicated teachers at the school, but with a principal that does not get involed, the school really has nothing left. My child went to Crestview for 8th grade and to a public schoool for 9th. She had to go to after school tutoring and had to be placed in special education classes because she did not understand what was being taught. Crestview was definitely a waste of time and money.

Crestview Christian Academy
6000 Ouray Road Northwest, Albuquerque, NM  87120
Last modified Crestview Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Crestview Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top