PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My son attends Crestview Christian Acadamy. This is the first school he has not been bullied. Any concerns I may have are addressed right away. It is a small school,which allows for more personilized attention. Students are required to perform community service, this allows my sons to see the importance of giving back to others. The teachers have a sincere desire to see thier students excell.

Crestview has wondeful teachers and different extracurricular activities like drama, choir, instruments and sports. My child is very happy in this school

My child had attended crestview school for 4 years. I was one of the parents who praised the school, however my child now attends another Christian school and when my child was tested I was very upset to find out that there was a lack in both math and reading skills. My first thought was what was she being taught, and why didn't I make the change earlier. I hope that the teachers up their skills and hopefully they can pick up in the areas they obviously lack. Another reason we decided to leave is due to the lack of parent involvement. The parents who were involved were chased away, and I was very upset with that too. I still wish the school and students luck with their new principal, maybe he/she can make the difference this school so badly needs to survive.

My two children have attended Crestview for 2 years now and I love the school. Besides the most important thing, which an education that very much takes God into the classroom, there are some extra curricular activities such as choir, drama and sports that keeps my kids loving the school as well. With their 'new' principal going into her second year, the school is taking a whole new life!

Last modified Crestview Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8