Albuquerque, NM

Victory Christian School 1

Posted January 28, 2015
I spoke with an administrator there about enrolling my child and the pretentiousness in which I was treated with was appalling, considering the complete ineptness of the staff and teachers. I guess this school uses the high society approach to attracting new prospects without adding any value whatsoever. I was smart enough to see through their scam, so my child will be attending a higher quality institution that actually offers real education.

Victory Christian School 3

Posted February 20, 2013
Honestly I received a wonderful education here. I also had a few outstanding teachers. As long as you fit into a certain "look" you won't have a problem, otherwise I find other staff there very hypocritical and judgemental. Speaking in part due to past run ins with staff.

Victory Christian School 4

Posted September 21, 2010
We were involved in this school for five years at the high school level. The facilities aren't great, and because the school is so small, there have been years when no sports were available to the high school boys. But overall, I would have to say that this is the best Christian school in the city. Christ is truly the foundation here, and academically, the school is quite strong. The faculty does a good job of trying to create a well-rounded education for the students, and the tuition costs are very reasonable.

Posted October 06, 2009
My sons attend this school and I have nothingbut goodthingsto say.

Posted October 06, 2009
Great environment for my gradchildren, small class size, special attention when needed, many community activities

Posted October 06, 2009
Can not ask for a more concerned/active/invloved school. Great head start to the real world, building good character/morals

Posted October 05, 2009
Full well rounded school, that promotes Characteristics for good citzens and students. Students learn spanish in all grades as a 2nd language. Teachers involved in students and encourage community involement.

Posted February 12, 2008
School is smaller and older facilities but excellent teaching staff, caring, good cirriculum.

Posted February 12, 2008
Outstanding! Been going here for a couple of years and very pleased, lot of homework, so be prepared! Kids are flourishing!

Posted February 12, 2008
Principle and teaching staff outstanding! Very bible focused! I am very pleased, excellent learning environment. Don't let the older facility fool you.

220 El Pueblo Road Northwest, Albuquerque, NM  87114
Last modified Victory Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Victory Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top