PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

We sent all four of our children to ACS. High academics is a given, but the loving, Christ-centered environment is what means the most to us. We recommend to any and all parents to Take a tour.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The 8th grade mission trip is a life-changing experience.

My two daughters went to ACS throughout elementary and mid-school. It was a great partner with our family in advanced academics, strong spiritual training, and leadership preparedness. When they graduated from ACS and went to a large public high school, they were more than prepared in all of these areas, they were ADVANCED. ACS philosophy and staff drive their kids to excel in all academic areas, in public speaking, in group projects, in spiritual and moral leadership as well. They produce kind, compassionate, and community minded kids who are ready to help and lead in the world around them. My daughters were shaped so much by their experience at ACS. I just can't say how grateful I am to the school for this.

Great school. Our son is achieving his academic potential and the school turns out highly competitive students. The environment is safe and accommodating. I am a college professor and my wife is a teacher by training, so we had high expectations, which this school exceeded.

We had our kids in ACS from Pre-K through 6th grade. We recently moved out of state and the kids are now in excellent public schools. We had no idea where the kids would be academically when we got here, but I am happy to report they are both making straight A's in rigorous curricula. Additionally, the teachers are always complimentary about how respectful they both are, and how great their organizational and writing skills are, and I know that has a lot to do with their years at ACS. There is nothing more positive than having your child start his or her school day with the all-school assembly, singing positive songs, acknowledging student achievements, generally with a lot of the parents in the room, too. We felt that the pre-K and kindergarten programs at ACS were particularly strong. If you are looking for an alternative to public school in Albuquerque, please consider ACS. We knew when we were putting them there that it was to keep them in a bit of a "bubble," but it has been an added bonus to learn after the fact that they they were getting an outstanding education there, too.

I have been impressed with this school from the first time I stepped foot in the front door. We are always greeted enthusiastically and with a genuine smile by staff and faculty. My son is in Kindergarten and is flourishing in a program that holds him accountable. The curriculum is challenging but the balance of compassion and genuine investment of the faculty in their students is worth much more than tuition can ever repay. This school is well worth the more than reasonable monetary investment you put in the future of your child. if you are looking for a school that nurtures your child to succeed academically and spiritually, this is the place to be. I have never seen such compassion among students in my life. The older students (middle school aged) are always polite and kind to the younger students (again my son is in Kindergarten) and I can't tell you how many times I have witnessed an older student encouraging a much younger student. Love it!

Great times at this school... it's been four years, but I still miss it. Great teachers, athletics, memories, and community. I definitely recommend it.

I've had my children in this school for 7 years, they are performing excellent, and have plenty of opportunities in multiple areas. Teachers are loving and care about the children and their academic performance.

I am very happy to have changed from another Christian school to ACS. My son has excelled in the classroom and his talents and abilities are shining. The campus is small and the principal knows almost every student by name. The students are held to a high standard and are accountable for their actions. The community of faith that surrounds each student will uplift and inspire them forever.

Our son began attending ACS in kindergarten. For the last 3 years we have driven from the west side of Albuquerque because this school had everything we were looking for. ACS has small class sizes, a very structured, yet fun, academic program, with highly skilled teachers and staff. The children are challenged, encouraged, loved and taught to be responsible. The teachers care about the students. They know them, encourage them to succeed, show them what it means to be outstanding citizens. The parents are amazing. There is a wonderful support system at this school and the parents get involed to make the entire learning process extremely successful. The school lives up to its motto of Church-Home-School. Each piece piece added together makes our children, our familes and our community better. We highly reccommend this school to everyone with children from pre-K to 8th grade.

Last modified Albuquerque Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8