Bad
Good

Posted May 15, 2015
This school is not a school I would recommend for any child to attend. There is discrimination and racism associated with the staff there. I am very disappointed in the APS school system and I truly hope Lowell is able to get it together. However, my kids will no longer be attending this school for any reason.

Posted August 27, 2012
This school is the worst school my child has been in, the teachers here are mean and they dont teach my kid any thing. I'm never taking my child here any more!

Lowell Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2012
My daughter goes to this school she is in gifted but the gifted program is in need of change. When she started to struggle in her classes I was never notified by any of her teachers untill it was almost too late to help her. She loves this school and so do I but she will not be returning due to the lack of teacher to parent communication.

Lowell Elementary School 3

Posted February 07, 2012
This was one of the schools I substituted at for two years, and I want to assist in the betterment of the children there.

Posted September 06, 2011
Unfortunately, the principal and administration of this school does not know about the zero tolerance policy for bullying. My daughter is afraid to go to school because she is being physically and verbally bullied. I am trully dissapointed in the school and will have to take this to the schoolboard

Lowell Elementary School
1700 Sunshine Tr SE, Albuquerque, NM  87106
Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.