Lowell Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2012
My daughter goes to this school she is in gifted but the gifted program is in need of change. When she started to struggle in her classes I was never notified by any of her teachers untill it was almost too late to help her. She loves this school and so do I but she will not be returning due to the lack of teacher to parent communication.

Lowell Elementary School 3

Posted February 07, 2012
This was one of the schools I substituted at for two years, and I want to assist in the betterment of the children there.

Lowell Elementary School 1

Posted September 06, 2011
Unfortunately, the principal and administration of this school does not know about the zero tolerance policy for bullying. My daughter is afraid to go to school because she is being physically and verbally bullied. I am trully dissapointed in the school and will have to take this to the schoolboard

Lowell Elementary School
1700 Sunshine Tr SE, Albuquerque, NM  87106
Last modified Lowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lowell Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top