Albuquerque, NM

Bosque School 3

Posted March 13, 2015
The school has a very nurturing environment. The arts and athletics departments are top-notch. Academically, there should be more rigor as this is supposed to be a college preparatory school. Scholastic performance seems to be a secondary and grade inflation is a big issue.

Posted June 13, 2014
Bosque's performing art include drama, technical theater, choir, band, jazz ensemble, string ensemble, wind ensemble, dance and guitar. My daughter's involvement in performing arts has shown her what she is capable of accomplishing and has built her confidence.

Posted May 01, 2014
Bosque School is amazing. They have an interactive and challenging program. They have accelerated/honors programs. It is a small community where the teachers care! I can email any teacher and within the hour I have a response. Teachers stay after school or offer help during activity period. The course work is compelling. I read the posts below and it appears that some were written by students not in attendance at the school. These forums can be manipulated. Go, check out the school for yourself. Find someone who attends and talk to them about it. If you are looking for a school where the kids are safe and the grounds are pleasant, and the program college prep with honors & advanced options, Bosque is your School. I am very pleased.

Posted December 07, 2013
Bosque school has changed my life for the better. Yeah, there are certain people that will party, that will happen anywhere. But, I have never felt like going to Bosque was a bad decision. I know that I can go to any of the teachers with any issue and they will care about me and help me get through it. Every one of the teachers WANTS to be there and will work their hardest to reach their students, I know that isn't the case with every private high school. Bosque has been a second home to me and my classmates/teachers have become a second family. The current headmaster on his first week made an effort to learn every single student's name and meet them in person, I haven't felt that type of community anywhere else. From the second I walked onto campus as a 6th grader, I felt more welcomed than I had at any other school. It would be nice if there was more of a variety in classes, but the small class sizes is worth it.

Bosque School 3

Posted March 02, 2013
the school is a very wonderful school, but some of the students and some of my friends are like some of the students at any other public school. They are mean or cut them selves. Even if I thought this wouldn't happen at this school, I was wrong. Now I realize this is life.

Posted September 23, 2012
Great school! I love the teachers, students, and faculty. I'm so sad i had to move to another city and leave this wonderful school!

Posted March 24, 2012
im studentBest school ever! i used to hate math love it!!! english is very hard but its so fun social studies makes it fun.science very challenging yet engaging. Headmaster is amazingly nice.

Posted June 16, 2011
As a parent of two Bosque Bobcats I am very pleased with their academic challenges and social interactions. The middle school sports program could use more attention and with 7 grades fighting for time in the one gym it gets complicated. The environmental science at the school is a strong hold for them and worth while for any kid who loves nature. There is a new head of school coming in and all indications are that there is a renewed excitement about the internal growth at Bosque rather than the external promotion. It is good to be a Bosque Bobcat.

Bosque School 4

Posted July 12, 2010
I am a parent and have had two children go from 6th -12th grades here. Both had very good experiences: they were friends with their peers and had good relations with faculty. They also liked the sports programs. Most of the subjects and programs are strong, however they could do without the Latin requirement. It puts too much stress on the students, and keeps them from excelling in other areas. Also, they have no computer science program whatsoever. Not even a computer science teacher. Because of the Latin and absence of CS, I give them 4 stars and not 5.

Bosque School 1

Posted January 17, 2010
The education here is amazing but the people who run this school, and the students give it a one star. Many of the kids I talk to at school say at least once daily that they hate Bosque. I am a student, and can rightfully say it is too small and the students form tight groups wich are hard to enter.

Bosque School