PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted September 21, 2015
I had two children attend Calvary Christian Academy. It was such a good experience for them. Both children learned great social skills that I believe came from the schools leadership and teachers. My children were accepted into colleges where they received highest honors. Thank you Calvary

Calvary Christian Academy
Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 08, 2015
CCA is biblical based education which encourages growth in a Christian way. The students are able to encourage each other and learn from one another.

Posted September 08, 2015
Calvary Christian Academy is a wonderful school where your children are nurtured, supported, and loved! My children receive individual like attention and the teachers are in constant communication. Class sizes are small and the children are all so very loving which proves that they are only being encouraged to do so! Love that the lunches are prepared in house and are healthy and wholesome and that there are so many different groups and programs to encourage growth! Thanks CCA!

Calvary Christian Academy 1

Posted September 05, 2015
Calvary Christian Academy is a HORRIBLE school! Don't waste your money! The staff does not have a Christian background and they only want your money. A public school offers a more caring environment, higher safety standards and a higher level of academics. Calvary doesn't require their teachers to have a Christian background. They have constant turnover which results in poor communication, inconsistencies and no organization. They will tell you anything you want to hear during the tour and registration process, but that all changes once you pay your tuition. The administration is rude and unprofessional. Your child will not be in a safe or secure school....the security is nonexistent. They don't have prayer during the day (not even before they eat lunch). Teachers are overwhelmed with large class sizes, and are unable to give your child individual attention. Please don't make the mistake of enrolling your child in this school. They don't issue refunds for any reason, so your child is stuck in a horrible school for the entire year. They are well below public school standards. ****You will also notice that all of the good reviews are from teachers or members of the church****

Posted April 14, 2015
This is my first year at Calvary Christian. I have one child in Kindergarten (Mrs. Lemoine) and another in preschool (Mrs. Gray). We absolutely love our teachers and their loving nature. They are consistent with what they expect from their students and parents. We have great communication on my child's behavior and learning capabilities. I am astonished how much my Kindergartener has learned. He has weekly spelling tests and is reading, which is not how we started the year and he's doing great. My preschooler is writing letters and is always telling me stories about his day. The aftercare is amazing as well (Ms. Kim, Ms. Amanda, etc). In aftercare, my child finishes his homework, gets active exercise whenever possible, and they have several, fun indoor activities. My kids ask to go to aftercare, which I think is awesome! The only thing they lack is a gymnasium, but through consistent fundraising, I believe they will have one in the next few years. I do not know the principal very well, but the teachers I've experienced are amazing. Thank you for all you do!

Posted January 09, 2015
I have a lot if great friends at this school my teachers are nice and very supportive. The teachers are caring and encouraging of all of us kids.

Posted January 09, 2015
One of the best things about CCA is the small class size. This allows teachers to focus on individual students and their educational needs. Small class sizes also allow us freedom to connect with our students and their families, developing strong relationships. Another great thing about CCA is the atmosphere of authentic support we foster. Teachers, administrators, parent volunteers, and the students look out for one another. It is impossible to explain adequately. Please come in for a visit and see this for yourself!

Posted December 09, 2014
I can't say enough how wonderful this school has been for my children. This is our first year here at CCA and my family and I have been blessed considerably. The recent Christmas performances highlighted all of the programs that my children participated in. Also incredibly impressed with the enrichment program that is new this year and the robotics team that leave my son with a thirst for knowledge through learning and play. Can't speak highly enough!

Calvary Christian Academy 1

Posted October 02, 2014
This is the worst school I have ever sent my child to. The teachers are mediocre at best. The administration is unprofessional, rude, and demeaning. They don't communicate about problems just post them on your renweb, Never speak to you about things and expect changes. My child attended this school for 2 years and his/her educational abilities went south. This school is to focused on dictating what should be thought and done, and no focus on self thinking and regulating. Please do your research when looking into this school for your children. I will say that there are SOME really good teachers here who truly care.

Posted May 13, 2014
CCA offers a gifted enrichment program for elementary students in a Christ-centered, private school environment. As a parent of a highly gifted student, the school offers a refreshing opportunity for students who need to be challenged beyond grade level to grow both spiritually and intellectually. I am very pleased with the variety of program offerings which personalize the educational experience for all students.

Calvary Christian Academy
12820 Indian School Road Northeast, Albuquerque, NM  87112
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 53 reviews. Top