Posted January 30, 2014
Wally is one of the best you could ask for. He brings a wealth of knowledge to my child and makes him laugh!

Posted January 17, 2012
My oldest son who is a senior at sandia high has done so well in school even with a slight learning disability in math .He will graduate with a 3.5 GAP this year .He got his start at Monte vista from K to 5th it was a great school for us . I never aging felt so closes to teachers and the path of my sons academic success for the rest of his years in school. my younger son will be 5 this year and we intend to move back to the UNM community witch is really home any way So the little one can start Monte Vista and his brother who 12 years ago was in kindergarten at Monte vista can start UNM.

Posted February 27, 2011
Monte Vista has some of the best teachers I have ever encountered, a supportive community, and an administration that helps the teachers be creative and flexible in their teaching methods. But it is really the teachers that make the school. They are without parallel.

Posted May 11, 2010
Wonderful place to grow and learn. I wish all of APS was this good!

Posted February 25, 2010

Monte Vista Elementary School 2

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted October 12, 2009
I absolutely love Monte Vista! The Teachers are great and we learn a hole bunch every year.

Monte Vista Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Monte Vista offers a creative education

Monte Vista Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
The school is focused on the wellness of the whole community, looking at physcal, socialand emotional health as well as academic success.

Monte Vista Elementary School
3211 Monte Vista NE, Albuquerque, NM  87106
Last modified Monte Vista Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Monte Vista Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top