Public charter
Angel Fire, NM

Posted September 19, 2013
MVHS is a wonderful high school. The staff here is fantastic. They are very supportive. The students are nice. Because of MVHS I feel confident at college and feel like MVHS has helped me be prepared for college.

Posted August 23, 2010
This is my daughter's second year at this school. She loves the seminar classes, learning American sign language, snow shoeing, etc. I love that she loves it! The teachers are wonderful and the academics are the best I've seen.

Posted October 24, 2009
We just moved to Angel Fire and I have been exetremly impressed with the school and my daughter is very happy here.

Posted June 22, 2009

Posted April 14, 2009
Moreno Valley High School is a great school. My daughter is able to play guitar, participate in AP classes, learn yoga, rock climbing and unicycling in P.E. and get an unbelievable education to prepare her for college. I am pleasantly surprised every day when she comes home and tells me what she learned and discussed in school today. Can't say enough great things....

Posted January 13, 2009
this school is super neat. we do cool things here but still get the yearning for 'a learning. i mean how many schools have unicycles in there P.E. class and get to have school ski trips but still have great test scores???? well, we do! Nice!

Posted December 23, 2008
all of our 6 children have attended or are attending MVHS and have almost a private school education, ratio students to teachers. While still maintaining a social/athlitic rounding out to allow individuality both in and out of the classroom. Definate great High school to prepare for College.

Posted August 30, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 13, 2007
MVHS does provide a highly personal education for students. It is also academically effective. It was ranked the 36th best public high school in the nation on the Washington Post's 2006 Challenge Index.

Moreno Valley High School 4

Posted November 07, 2006
This school is great it has great teachers and an awesome learning enviroment. The attention that the teachers are able to give each student is great. Although they have a lack of sports and extracurricular activities the schools enviroment is one of the best I've seen.

Moreno Valley High School
56 Smino Grande, Angel Fire, NM  87710
Last modified Moreno Valley High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moreno Valley High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top