Anthony, NM

Posted May 29, 2011
This school has undergone new administration changes and I've seen alot of improvement. The teachers and staff are working hard to provide great education to our kids. Why my kinder student is reading! I never saw that before. What this school needs is more parent involment so we can all work together as a team.

Posted April 11, 2009

Posted January 31, 2009
This school is really awful. My daughter hated it, and i had to move her from that school. I'm amazed at how the administration gives power to other people such as counselors that shouldn't be given authority of that type. Also, there is a significant amount of prejudism and 'social clicks' not everyone is welcomed, especially if you are of low income! and teachers are worked to the max! for no reason!

Anthony Elementary School 0

Posted November 21, 2008
this school is really great it has a lot of great things that u couldnt imagine were there. It has a great playground and great teachers.

Posted November 14, 2008
Anthony Elementary is a small town school. My son enjoys it and my experience with his teachers has been great. I son likes the school.

Posted August 22, 2008

Posted March 04, 2008
It really is unpleasant and the atmosphere is not conductive to student learning!

Anthony Elementary School
609 Church St, Anthony, NM  88021
Last modified Anthony Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Anthony Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top