Artesia, NM

Yeso Elementary School 1

Posted September 20, 2013
We moved to Artesia summer of 2013. My daughter attends Yeso school. This school we have been very unhappy with. the class room size is way to big. the teacher are stressed and overwhelmed. No one looks like they like their job. Not are good environment.

Yeso Elementary School 4

Posted March 02, 2009

Yeso Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2008

Yeso Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2006
I believe some things can be improved, but overall it is a great school. My son is in the special education department and is doing wonderful. Music and art are a big part of the curriculum. My wife and I are very involved with our son at school. The teacher and parent relationship has been great. The Principal has a big heart for kids especially kids with special needs, I believe that is what makes this school stand out above the other schools in the area.

Yeso Elementary School
1812 Centre Ave, Artesia, NM  88210
Last modified Yeso Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yeso Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top