Posted January 30, 2010
I love this school. All the teachers are so nice and very helpful. Though some of the students may have have a hard time, the teachers always seem to take time and make sure that they understand the subject.

Posted November 27, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
Koogler has grown, under the current administration, into a great place for kids to learn how to be good citizens. They stress the importance of personal and community responsibility. Props to Rick Espinoza and Kevin Jaramillo for leading an amazing Pep Rally today!

C.V. Koogler Middle School 0

Posted July 27, 2009
This school is horrible. I had nothing but continual problems with the staff and children!!!

C.V. Koogler Middle School 3

Posted June 24, 2009

Posted May 25, 2009
What an awesome staff at Koogler! Thanks for making this such a great year for my daughter. Especially to Mrs. Van Auken, Mrs. Westall, Mr. Cruz, and Mrs. Hayhurst!! We love you.

C.V. Koogler Middle School 4

Posted May 02, 2009
I am thrilled with the new leadership at Koogler this year. My daughter is doing much better in school this year because of it.

C.V. Koogler Middle School 0

Posted May 01, 2009
I love working at Koogler!! We are blessed to have wonderful new leadership. My colleagues are supportive and my students are loads of fun! And of course keep me on my toes.

C.V. Koogler Middle School 2

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted April 22, 2009

C.V. Koogler Middle School
455 North Light Plant Rd, Aztec, NM  87410
Last modified C.V. Koogler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C.V. Koogler Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top