Bad
Good

I love this school. All the teachers are so nice and very helpful. Though some of the students may have have a hard time, the teachers always seem to take time and make sure that they understand the subject.

Koogler has grown, under the current administration, into a great place for kids to learn how to be good citizens. They stress the importance of personal and community responsibility. Props to Rick Espinoza and Kevin Jaramillo for leading an amazing Pep Rally today!

This school is horrible. I had nothing but continual problems with the staff and children!!!

What an awesome staff at Koogler! Thanks for making this such a great year for my daughter. Especially to Mrs. Van Auken, Mrs. Westall, Mr. Cruz, and Mrs. Hayhurst!! We love you.

I am thrilled with the new leadership at Koogler this year. My daughter is doing much better in school this year because of it.

I love working at Koogler!! We are blessed to have wonderful new leadership. My colleagues are supportive and my students are loads of fun! And of course keep me on my toes.

I do agree that the office staff seems like they are distant, distracted and not personable, but I think with the new administration they are on their way to HUGE improvements! This is why this rate and review page for Koogler is a great idea so that they can make the improvements needed. So please pass the word so we can all be a part of making Koogler a great school for our kids to be!! I've already seen IMENSE improvements and know they will keep on getting better with the drive of the Principal and Vice principal's new views and willingness to listen to our input!!

Wow i find it not that hard to belive this other parent. Out of all Aztec schools i have to agree that Koogler Middle school has the worst Hospitality of all. The office staff is so rude and has no manners. I just cant belive that they are teaching the kids at the high school to work just like them. I hate walking thru the office door knowing that i have ti deal with the help they have their for office magement. I do like the principal he is very understanding an very concered individual. Thank you jus dont like the office help

Out of all of the Aztec schools this one is the worst to work with. The office staff are unfriendly and uncooperative. The counselors seem overworked. But I rated it a 3/5 because the principal is amazing. If you need something done he is the man to go to. There are some amazing and caring teachers. The special ed program is fantastic!!

Last modified C.V. Koogler Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.