Posted October 10, 2012
Getting tired of Belen Middle School singling out my daughter, constantly calling and saying that she has been late to class, or not at school, strange how she has homework from the day and wasn't even there. When she is threatened or bullied nothing is done, but if she stands up for herself she treated like a criminal. It needs to STOP!

Belen Middle School 5

Posted November 22, 2010
Belen Middle School is a very good school. They have a great and supportive staff. I appreciate the effort they put into my education.

Belen Middle School 5

Posted July 15, 2010
look why does everyone think this is such a bad school look maybe your stuff was stolen and your daughter was thretend because they were talking tras or maybe there just wanabes or nerds if your not i apoglize but all the kids that bully get into a program called challange and the security miss. ruby is really strict it is a great school with great kids i thought middle school would be scary cause of all the roumers that go around it awesome the even did a dance in a hotel its a great school cant get an better!!!!

Posted April 16, 2010

Posted March 30, 2010
I am a former student from Belen middle school. Im in the 8th grade, I had to be taken out of school because a girl had threatened me. Also, I had my Ipod stolen...right out of my backpack...IN CLASS! The students texted and talked in class and nothing was done. They would swear and cuss at the teachers! and the teachers acted as if it was normal. well, it's not. Belen Middle school is horrible. It's not safe. and they dont teach. H-O-R-I-B-L-E

Posted January 21, 2009

Belen Middle School 2

Posted August 22, 2008
We just moved here from CA and all I can say is the schools out here in valencia county are horrible! My son is breezing by in school being taught things he already learned in 5th and 6th grade! On the otherhand, all the staff seems to be really nice and try and help where they can, its just sad that the Valencia county has such a crapy school system for our children........

Belen Middle School 3

Posted May 20, 2008

Belen Middle School 2

Posted January 27, 2005

Belen Middle School
314 South 4th St, Belen, NM  87002
Last modified Belen Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belen Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top