Central Elementary School 1

Posted October 09, 2012
My daughter is in the 5th grade and attends Central. The staff is very rude not only to the children but the parents. My daughter has always been an above average student and well behaved, however when she needs help her teacher is very rude, so she is now afraid to ask for help.I also asked her teacher for a conference and she will not reply back to me its been over a week If you have other options i would choose another school.

Central Elementary School 4

Posted June 17, 2005
Two of my daughters attended Central School and I have to say that at first I was hesitant about having them there. I ended up getting very involved in what was being taught, how my children were learning, what they're strengths were (as well as the teachers') and I realize that it takes more than a teacher to teach our children; it actually takes a community. I loved it! Its all about parent involvement

Central Elementary School 1

Posted December 29, 2004
Belen School District needs to improve on their academics a lot. I had two children in the district for three and 1/2 years and I feel that they did not receive the full educational potential they could have from the teachers and staff. One child was in Central and one was in the High School and the one in Central was to receive Special Ed and she was only receive one class. Also the Title I was taken from the school for some reason that wasn't explained to me. Safety is an issue for some of the schools involving gang activity and fighting. I am glad that my children do not go to these schools anymore but with administration changes and higher teacher quality, these schools could do a lot better.

Central Elementary School 3

Posted July 31, 2004
I think that the teachers need to be more helpful to the students. The school isn't very informative to the parents as far as whats going on in the school.

Central Elementary School
600 Picard Ave, Belen, NM  87002
Last modified Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Central Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top