Belen, NM

St Mary's Catholic School Belen 4

Posted June 24, 2009
St. Mary's elementary teachers are terrific! They really challenged my child to work at above grade level. The middle school math program could be stronger. I don't think that students should receive full credit for classwork that they received a 'D' on. This does not prepare them to do well on the tests. I also wonder when the school is going to build the new gym/cafeteria. The priest promised to start building several years ago and we are still waiting.

St Mary's Catholic School Belen 5

Posted August 08, 2008
My daughter is currently going to this school and has been since kindergarten. She is now in the 7th grade and the teachers, principal and administrative staff have been great with her and our family. My daughter is an honor roll student and an accelerated reader. This school is great in my book!!!!

St Mary's Catholic School Belen 5

Posted November 09, 2006
The school is great! The computer lab instruction was lacking until a change in teachers in January 06. Students now are able to use most software packages with great success. The math throughout is outstanding and getting better every year. The students are welcoming of new students and the staff is supportive too.

St Mary's Catholic School Belen 4

Posted October 21, 2005
Both of my children graduated from St Mary's which provided a good moral environment. It is Preschool - 8th grade. The Lower grades are excellent however the middle school (grades 6, 7 & 8)is lacking especially the math and computer curriculums do not prepare students for high school.

St Mary's Catholic School Belen
Church And 10th Sts, Belen, NM  87002
Last modified St Mary's Catholic School Belen is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Mary's Catholic School Belen Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top