Bad
Good

My daughter goes to Bernalillo High School and is doing great in all her classes. She currently has a 4.3 overall grade average. She is in all Pre AP classes, I get really angry when I hear people negatively criticize this school, I've said many times that a school is only as good as the students that attend it. I also firmly beleive that a good edcuation starts at home and with parents that care about their children's academic progress. People need to quit saying 'this school isn't teaching my kids anything' . If they'e that unhappy with BPS they should send their kids elsewhere.

BHS is a solid high school, a 'diamond in the rough' in my opinion. It has had issues in the past, but is vastly improved under new leadership and an energetic, supportive teaching staff. I send my child to school here, but have the means to send her to private school or another district, but I believe in sending my child to a neighborhood school.

Bernalillo High School is really good, the teachers really do care about your grades and why your not doing your work. But many people are against them, administration is super good,security and discipline is more tougher then ever. over all BHS is good!! and this school year(08-09) is going to be the best year and good things are going to happen this year

The BPS District is taking steps to unify the community with it's efforts to support the Hispanic, Native American communities and is establishing partnerships with community leaders and businesses. My children are at 2 of the schools and are doing well.

Bernalillo has taught me good things, but honostly they lack the attention for students. They do not make the time and effort to ask if the student needs help, unlike the high school that I am attending right now.

I am a parent and I have to say Bernaillo High School has improved over the years. The staff and most of the students have a possitive attitude for learning. As for violence, that is found in every school and Bernalillo has taken a step in the right direction not to tollerate it anymore! There are great students at this school and with the support of the teachers and parents they will succeed.

If anything Bernalillo H.S. is just average. We don't have outstanding acedemics, or a very good system in place, hopefully these things will come soon, but I doubt it. Too much violence, and kids that dont care!!!

Last modified Bernalillo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.