Bernalillo High School 1

Posted June 30, 2009

Bernalillo High School 0

Posted March 27, 2009
My daughter goes to Bernalillo High School and is doing great in all her classes. She currently has a 4.3 overall grade average. She is in all Pre AP classes, I get really angry when I hear people negatively criticize this school, I've said many times that a school is only as good as the students that attend it. I also firmly beleive that a good edcuation starts at home and with parents that care about their children's academic progress. People need to quit saying 'this school isn't teaching my kids anything' . If they'e that unhappy with BPS they should send their kids elsewhere.

Bernalillo High School 2

Posted January 23, 2009

Bernalillo High School 3

Posted October 15, 2008

Bernalillo High School 5

Posted August 20, 2008

Bernalillo High School 0

Posted August 13, 2008
BHS is a solid high school, a 'diamond in the rough' in my opinion. It has had issues in the past, but is vastly improved under new leadership and an energetic, supportive teaching staff. I send my child to school here, but have the means to send her to private school or another district, but I believe in sending my child to a neighborhood school.

Bernalillo High School 4

Posted July 25, 2008
Bernalillo High School is really good, the teachers really do care about your grades and why your not doing your work. But many people are against them, administration is super good,security and discipline is more tougher then ever. over all BHS is good!! and this school year(08-09) is going to be the best year and good things are going to happen this year

Bernalillo High School 5

Posted May 15, 2008

Bernalillo High School 1

Posted December 11, 2007

Bernalillo High School 4

Posted November 14, 2007
The BPS District is taking steps to unify the community with it's efforts to support the Hispanic, Native American communities and is establishing partnerships with community leaders and businesses. My children are at 2 of the schools and are doing well.

Bernalillo High School
250 Isidro Sanchez Rd, Bernalillo, NM  87004
Last modified Bernalillo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernalillo High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top