Bernalillo, NM

Posted March 27, 2009
My daughter goes to Bernalillo High School and is doing great in all her classes. She currently has a 4.3 overall grade average. She is in all Pre AP classes, I get really angry when I hear people negatively criticize this school, I've said many times that a school is only as good as the students that attend it. I also firmly beleive that a good edcuation starts at home and with parents that care about their children's academic progress. People need to quit saying 'this school isn't teaching my kids anything' . If they'e that unhappy with BPS they should send their kids elsewhere.

Posted August 13, 2008
BHS is a solid high school, a 'diamond in the rough' in my opinion. It has had issues in the past, but is vastly improved under new leadership and an energetic, supportive teaching staff. I send my child to school here, but have the means to send her to private school or another district, but I believe in sending my child to a neighborhood school.

Bernalillo High School 4

Posted July 25, 2008
Bernalillo High School is really good, the teachers really do care about your grades and why your not doing your work. But many people are against them, administration is super good,security and discipline is more tougher then ever. over all BHS is good!! and this school year(08-09) is going to be the best year and good things are going to happen this year

Bernalillo High School 4

Posted November 14, 2007
The BPS District is taking steps to unify the community with it's efforts to support the Hispanic, Native American communities and is establishing partnerships with community leaders and businesses. My children are at 2 of the schools and are doing well.

Bernalillo High School 1

Posted November 09, 2007
Bernalillo has taught me good things, but honostly they lack the attention for students. They do not make the time and effort to ask if the student needs help, unlike the high school that I am attending right now.

Posted October 03, 2007
I am a parent and I have to say Bernaillo High School has improved over the years. The staff and most of the students have a possitive attitude for learning. As for violence, that is found in every school and Bernalillo has taken a step in the right direction not to tollerate it anymore! There are great students at this school and with the support of the teachers and parents they will succeed.

Bernalillo High School 3

Posted July 16, 2007
If anything Bernalillo H.S. is just average. We don't have outstanding acedemics, or a very good system in place, hopefully these things will come soon, but I doubt it. Too much violence, and kids that dont care!!!

Bernalillo High School 2

Posted February 15, 2006
Bernalillio high is a great school to go to and to learn at.

Bernalillo High School 5

Posted January 18, 2006
I am proud to say that I went to bernalillo high school. It helped me get ready for college by offering classes that I was able to get college credit for. Bernalillo has alot of great teachers that care about their students succeding in life and in school. They also have an awesome Drafting Program. Which helped me get into a great school and have now graduated and strted working in the field.

Bernalillo High School 5

Posted December 05, 2005
Bernalillo High is a good school. Bernalillo also has one of the best pre med courses in the state. theres only like 2 EMT(emergancy medical Tech) courses in the state and we have one of them. The 2005 Class Validictorian Is at the 5th Highest college in the country (Duke University). Im proud to be a Spartan CLASS OF 2006!! A Maestas

250 Isidro Sanchez Rd, Bernalillo, NM  87004
Last modified Bernalillo High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernalillo High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top