Bernalillo Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2013
I was nervous about sending my son here as I came from a highly rated district in another state. I've been very happy with things so far. The school seems to have a lot of resources available to support student instruction (technology, programs, staff, etc.). My son's teacher has made his needs are met- differentiating his work to make sure he's challenged. There is not a gifted program available at this school, though. I like the fact that the school is for K-2 students only. The school building is beautifully designed, new, and secure.

Bernalillo Elementary School 1

Posted August 09, 2007

Bernalillo Elementary School
301 Calle Del Carbon, Bernalillo, NM  87004
Last modified Bernalillo Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 3-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernalillo Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top