Wd Carroll Elementary School 0

Posted November 02, 2007
My son is in his last year and my daughter in Pre-K. This is a dynamic school as far as keeping the kids attention for academic and as a parent I don't have to worry about their safety. The staff is amazing. I wish the kids could go here through the 5th grade.

Wd Carroll Elementary School 5

Posted August 09, 2007
I think that this school is an excellent school. I went to school there and am so happy that my shildren have gone there and are still attending. I have seen them grow and mature so much in the time that they have gone to the schools in Bernalillo.

Wd Carroll Elementary School
842 Camino Don Tomas, Bernalillo, NM  87004
Last modified Wd Carroll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Wd Carroll Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top