Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I had two children attend this school until recently, and I think it's a great place. My kids loved it here and so did I! But I do have to agree that some of the teachers do not always behave very well toward each other, students, or the community members.

This school would be a good school if the teachers weren't such bullies! My child has been bullied for the past few years by different teachers they yell at them, berate them ,embarrass them. My child is not the same outgoing child. It saddens me that they feel the need to treat a child this way or feel that what they are doing it in the child's best interest. It's not just one teacher it's a majority.

My son has attended BFE since Kindergarten. Every one of his teachers have been excellent. Parent/Teacher relationship is terrific. They keep me well informed, letting me know how my son is doing in class. They are also great about letting parents know about activities, events, meetings, closures, etc. I am very grateful to the staff.

My child was also bullied by a teacher, kinder one at that! Sadly, nothing was done. The new Principal has run this school to the ground. She is not there for the kids but to take a desk job at Central Office, I wish they would take her so we can get a Principal who cares about kids. Test scores have gone down and teachers are frustrated and dealing with problem kids. This is no longer a Blue Ribbon School. Aldo, parent involvement that was once BFE was known for is now being discouraged. Sad, sad, sad....

My child was bullied by a teacher and we were told that she does not listen... Turns out she has a learning disablity and needs some things explaned more that once or in a different way. We took our concerns to the the principle and she did nothing about it. She pretty much took the teachers side on it. I will not send my child back to that school no what I have to do. I was in the office ond day and a parent was in the office yelling at principle demanding that her child be moved to a different class. Not sure what they have going on at that school but it is not good. In my sons class a few kids picked on others and the teacher tried to make it stop but she was the only one that tried.

I went to this school as a child for K-4 and now my daughter attends as well. I have nothing but good things to say about this school.

My daughter has been at this school for 3 years now. This has been a fantastic school and it will be even after she leaves the 6th grade. The teachers are wonderful and the principal is a great person. He will sit down with you and listen to your concerns and try to resolve them. There is a lot of parent involvement at this school. So if you want to help out, this is the place to be. Hopefully soon the construction will be started on this school and when it is completed it will be a fantastic site for all the students.

Bosque Farms is an excellent school! It has been my experience that the principal and teachers are truly there for the students! Every time I have come in contact with an employee at the school, I have been made to feel welcome and my opinion valued. The administration and staff challenge the students to excel by offering incentives that really encourage the students to push themselves to the limit! The parent involvement is incredible! I have never seen a school with such a community feel as at Bosque Farms Elementary! I am grateful that my kids' learning experience has been such a positive one!

This school is great-The parents are very involved in creating an enviorment conducive to learning. The teachers really care!

My son started here in Kindergarten. Aside from a few teachers that should have retired years ago, I have loved this school. The principal is OK I guess but has issues that I and a few of the teachers disagree with. The atmosphere is fun, safe and inviting. My son, aside from one bad year with a bad teacher, has thrived here. However, sad to say, this is the only decent school in the district. I refuse to send him to mid school and high school in the LLPS school system. Thank you BFE for making school a good experience for my kid!

Last modified Bosque Farms Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.