Capitan, NM

Capitan Middle School 5

Posted September 10, 2014
As a former student's parent, I would love to let everyone know that Capitan is the greatest place to send your children. We were from out of state, and everyone made things so easy to adjust to. The students, the staff, and all parents have made this one of the best schools my daughter has ever attended. And being that she may have another chance to attend, I pray, that we will have the opportunity to make this school her home once again. Although by the time we get to Capitan, she will be in High School. Thanks to everyone in middle school for helping my daughter to succeed and see her true potential. Sincerely, A Louisiana Parent

Capitan Middle School 2

Posted October 19, 2007
Poor: inexperienced principal huge teacher turn over too many students for the poor quality of the teaching staff

Capitan Middle School
150 South Forest Ave, Capitan, NM  88316
Last modified Capitan Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Capitan Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top