Bad
Good

I think JMA is the best school for my son. He is in kindergarten and is spelling at a 2nd grade level. I am blown away by his math work and how well he can read. I knew that I wanted a smaller class size for him. He is my social butterfly. I am so thankful that his teachers work with him instead of sending him to the behavior disorder class. JMA is a wonderful school.

My daughter excelled beyond my wildest expectations last year at JMA. That is why I considered moving by boys. This is her second year at JMA and she is doing fabulous and enjoying school. My other two children did not attend JMA last year. Last year in a traditional school, I felt that I had to sit on my oldest to get him to do his school work; he would only do the minimum required. His is a very bright child. This year we moved both of our boys to JMA. It was a huge change for my oldest, but he is now taking responsibility for his work. I look at the work his friends are doing compared to him and he is way beyond them in just 10 weeks! I am so thankful for JMA they are meeting the needs of all my children. My oldest who in the past would misbehave and rush to do his work, is now very well behaved and now is working at a higher level, one that matches his ability, not his grade-level.

My son moved into JMA mid year last school year and within weeks I saw him really blossom. He's excelling making us (his parents) VERY happy. He's found 'his' subject and loving it.

It is a wonderful learning environment. Three of my sons attend here and are all thriving. The teachers and staff are very approachable and encourage parent involvement. Thanks JMA for doing such a great job.

It a fabulous school with individaul attetion. The children here in elementary and Middle school are more advacnced and well behaved compared to other elementary schools and Middle schools in town. it's a learning environment with individulized and children feel safe and ecure

A wonderful learning environment. My daughter couldn't be in a better school. She is happy, healthy and thriving. We will be a part of the JMA family always.

This is my daughter's fourth year at JMA. The Montessori environment and exceptional teachers have enabled my child to exceed beyond expectations. Although I hold a degree in Education, I planned to home school until I found JMA. I have never questioned my decision to support this wonderful establishment.

It is a great school. A free public Montessori School is unheard of. The professionalism is superior. Children are taught with love and care.

Last modified Jefferson Montessori is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.