Posted September 18, 2014
I think carlsbad in general has all around a horrible school system. I hope they find a way to improve this problem soon. I see daily how poor the education is here. Very sure my child will never graduate from here with a good enough education for college moving might be the only option.

P.R. Leyva Middle School 5

Posted December 26, 2013
P R Leyva is a large middle school with many extra curricular activities in sports, arts, music, and educational clubs. I have had two children attend this school. The teachers are highly educated, provide a caring environment, and challenge students to do their best.

P.R. Leyva Middle School 4

Posted November 14, 2012
I really like this school. We come from Callifornia where my daughter struggled. She wasnt getting the help she needed for her to complete her school work and homework. At PR Leyva my daughter recieves assistance from the teachers when needed and her she is now an honor roll student. I believe this is a wonderful school.

Posted May 22, 2009

P.R. Leyva Middle School 5

Posted September 09, 2008

Posted August 30, 2007
this school does not teach the students enough they give work when the students dont even know how to do it

P.R. Leyva Middle School 3

Posted April 28, 2005

Posted June 16, 2004
- a former student
Worse than sending your children to school in inner-city chicago.

Posted April 15, 2004
Totally disorganized, totally chaotic! If there were any other viable alternatives in this town, I would remove my child immediately.

P.R. Leyva Middle School
800 West Church, Carlsbad, NM  88220
Last modified P.R. Leyva Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
P.R. Leyva Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top