Posted August 23, 2010
Love this school! We are raising 3 students here, all are thriving in this small school environment.

Eagle Nest Elementary School 0

Posted September 17, 2009
My husband and I raised 3 girls through this school system, they are very sucessful because of it. It is a great small town, with people in the school who really care about it's children. Good Luck Eagle Nest!!!!

Posted July 19, 2009
I think that Eagle Nest has the mmost caring teachers around. I havew never been at school where the kids go up and hug the principal all the time. We were always afraid of ours. The whole staff is wonderful.

Eagle Nest Elementary School 0

Posted April 14, 2009
My daughter attended Eagle Nest during middle school and is now a student at Moreno Valley High School. I am very happy with the education she received at Eagle Nest. It is a great school. The teachers were outstanding and prepared her for high school where she is now second in her class(with a 4.0 ), taking AP courses, winning academic competitions in the state and preparing for college. There were times when she was at Eagle Nest school when her and I both thought the school was pretty strict but...looking back...it was that philosophy of strong work and personal ethics as well as responsibility that Eagle Nest tries to instill in it's students that helps make them successful high school and college students as well as accomplished adults.

Eagle Nest Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2008
I have had a few issues with one of the teachers in the past but as a whole, the school is great. I have had a long history with the school being as that I am a former student from many years ago. There is no way that everyone will be satisfied completley, but I am happy that my children are there. So many of the employees have been there since I was a child! We also have an advantage over larger schools, our kids aren't just a number! There is a much more personal feel. If there is a problem I address it, not just write letters complaining and threatening, which is what so many people choose to do these days. Being difficult and overbearing won't get anyone anwhere. Great school! Great staff! Great place to raise your kids!

Posted October 04, 2006
- a former student

Eagle Nest Elementary School 1

Posted May 16, 2006
- Acedemic porgrams.. needs major improvement. teachers work by fear rather than inspiration or encouragement. - Level of parental involvement.. wish I could say this was high.. but if your are a concerned parent you are very quickly dismissed by staff and you told you can not talk to anyone without a 3rd party present and with out an appointment. This school needs alot of imporvement. It needs a complete restructuring of staff..

Eagle Nest Elementary School 1

Posted February 21, 2006
Be very aware. This school fails to hold there staff accountable for there actions. Too many cases of 'bully' teachers, and poor communication with parents. I have had too many serious problems over the years, and each time every problem is simply dismissed. They moved my child into a higher grade level and failed to tell me about it, they lost my child several times on the bus, they punished my child for being punched by another student and threatened her not to tell me. I could go on and on, but it would take more than 150 words. If your children attend this school watch out, and make sure you ask your children every day about their school day. i don't have another choice for a school, unless we drive 1 hour away to another school over possibly snow covered and icy moutain passes. This school needs serious restructuring!

Eagle Nest Elementary School 2

Posted October 15, 2004
Student teacher ration is closer to 29/1 in most grades and the auxillary services for special needs children is lacking greatly. Beware of this school and its district.

Eagle Nest Elementary School
132 North Collison, Cimarron, NM  87718
Last modified Eagle Nest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Nest Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top