Cliff, NM

Posted January 17, 2011
The teachers and principal are outstancing. They have been great with my grandchild. I don't know what we would do without them.

Posted May 08, 2010
One Of The best Schools I have seen in awhile the teacher realy care about the kids and there education and have much more to offer then most other schools I've seen

Posted April 21, 2010
Good teachers, dedicated staff, great programs to help kids.

Posted April 21, 2010
It is small but run by a brilliant faculty and is truly like a big family. The seniors even know all the younger students and look after them. A great school academically - small but a treasure.

Posted April 21, 2010
I love Cliff School because it's all about community and teaching children in a rural natural setting.

Posted April 21, 2010
Cliff Schools are unique in that they are K - 12 grades, small class sizes and remarkable staff. Both my boys graduated from Cliff and when on to University.

Posted April 21, 2010
Class size is small, met AYP for years, experienced teachers, great program.

Posted April 21, 2010
The Cliff School does an excellent job of emphasizing both academics and sports - healthy for the students and for the community. And the teachers I know there are incredibly committed to their students.

Posted December 14, 2009

Posted March 26, 2008
I am a parent of two 2nd graders. And I feel that Cliff is the best school in the U.S. for me to have my kids in. The ratio of teachers to students is wonderful. And they work with them and help them at thier own level. Each child is an individual, and they teach them more in 2nd grade then I learned in 5th grade.

Cliff Elementary School
622 State Hwy 211, Cliff, NM  88028
(505) 956-2000
Last modified Cliff Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cliff Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top