Posted June 12, 2014
My daughter is learning so much more than the required curriculum at Barry Elementary. She is learning character skills through social interaction with not only students but the wonderful staff as we'll. these are traits that will be utilized greatly for her success in this ever changing society. I am a proud parent and supporter of Barry Elementary!

Barry Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
There is a positive feeling throughout the whole school. All the staff know all the kids, all the kids are comfortable with all the staff. It is a schhol with a diverse group of kids and a great attitude!

Posted January 20, 2009
Our three children had wonderful experiences at Barry Elementary. It is a warm and inviting school with wonderful art work on every wall, and a staff that makes you feel welcome from the front office to the custodial crew and the highly motivating teachers. We were extremely happy with Barry and gladly say that our children gained a wonderful educational foundation by attending this little shining star of a school.

Barry Elementary School 0

Posted January 13, 2009
Barry is a excellent school. The staff members extend a warm welcome to you when you visit. The teachers go above and beyond to make sure that every student is reaching their full potential. We have been very pleased with the teachers our children have had and the wonderful learning environment they created for them to grow academically. My children were shown that learning can be fun as well as important and with that knowledge, the possibilities are endless.

Posted February 12, 2008
We really loved and miss Barry. The staff is inviting. The school has wonderful art work through out. The teachers are great. The kids are well cared for and carefully looked after at the end of the day as well.

Posted May 30, 2004
As a teacher, I have extremely high expectations of my students. As a parent, I expect a quality education for my child. Barry is innovative in incorporating multiple intelligences on a daily basis in all areas of the curriculum. Parents play a major role at Barry in many different areas. With the completion this year of the Art and Science Room, we are excited about the possibilities for next year! The SuccessMaker Computer Lab is awesome in encouraging student success. All teachers are 'Highly Qualified' in New Mexico's new levels of teacher ratings. With the solid educational foundation he has received at Barry, I am assured that my son will continue to be successful in his future educational endeavors.

Barry Elementary School
3401 Thornton St, Clovis, NM  88101
Last modified Barry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barry Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top