Bad
Good

Though an art infusion is great in theory, this school struggles greatly with academics. There is a lack of any organization and teeachers seem to have clicks. Arts emphisis is mostly on music and drama but literary and visual arts lack some. There are some passionate teachers though which is important. The new librarian is awesome- actually teaches!

We relocated last December and Bella Vista was the school in my district. I have a 7 year old daughter who is attending Bella Vista. I have a positive experiences at the school. Her teacher Ms. Harris helped my daughters transition to be a smooth one. Her grades did not suffer due to this change. The front office has been great answering questions and getting information that I needed when I needed it. The learning is based on a artistic view which I feel keeps the children interested in the learning process. I feel that the school is awesome and the staff is caring of the children and their education. I came from a wonderful school in Rio Rancho and I am happy with Bella Vista. Bella Vista showed me more compassion from the staff towards the learning needs of my daughter than her prior school.

We have been at the arts academy for 3 years. There is NO school anywhere that could compare with the quality of education that the students recieve at the arts academy at bella vista. congratulations on your award!

Last modified Arts Academy At Bella Vista is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.