School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Parkview is a wonderful school filled with enthusiastic students and staff. As a staff, we are committed to providing each of our students with the highest level of education possible. It is our goal to create an environment that is safe, healthy and academically driven for all of our students. We would like to welcome all of our families, or potential families, to stop by and visit us for a tour of our building. Our doors are always open!
January 10, 2014

Posted January 14, 2014
As a teacher at Parkview Elementary I can tell you we have had many changes in the last couple of years. We have a wonderful Principal that truly cares about the students and teachers. We are constantly being pushed to become better teachers. We strive to create new and different ways to reach every child in our school. We provide a safe and caring environment where there's a whole lot of learning going on! Come see for yourself.......

Posted January 10, 2014
This is my son's 3rd year at Parkview, and we couldn't be happier! His teachers have been wonderful, and the staff is always friendly and helpful! They have lots of activities that encourage parent involvement and do many fun things with the kids to motivate them to do their best. I know Parkview has a "reputation" due to the fact that it is not in the fanciest part of town, and I, too, was skeptical at first. However, after much consideration we decided to enroll our son there, as it is our neighborhood school. I haven't regretted it for a second! I would encourage you all, if Parkview is your neighborhood school, give it a chance. I think you will be glad that you did!!

Posted January 10, 2014
I cannot give a better review for any other school my children have attended. Parkview has been a blessing for myself and my 4th grade son. He was having difficulties in the first school we chose this year but since he has moved to Parkview he has been a completely different child. HE LOOKS FORWARD TO GOING TO SCHOOL!!! I Believe I should have started him in Parkview from the beginning. This school is awesome!! The one thing I believe this school could use is the new school building they are well deserving of.

Posted January 10, 2014
The staff and students at Parkview share a bond that is like family. We are all dedicated to helping one another achieve our main goal which is STUDENT SUCCESS!! Our students are our primary focus and we all want to ensure they have the best experience at Parkview. Out principal is our rock. She is there to guide us in a direction that is positive and promotes higher-level learning for both the staff and students. There is no place I would rather be!

Parkview Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2014
My son was in the 5th grade last year and by the end of the first 9 weeks he was making straight F's. The teacher had moved him in a corner by himself. My wife went in and set in the class and set to see what was going on and the teacher did not help my son at all when my son had his hand eased for help. We asked the teacher why he did that and the teacher responded saying they didn't have time to teach my son and he had to much to do. I pulled my son out of parkview school and moved him to Grady where the next 9 weeks he was making A's and B's. This school was a big disappointment. It was a 3rd generation school for my family.

Posted September 26, 2011
I myself was nervous about my daughter going to parkview elementary, but in the end it was the best thing that every happened to her! My daugher was always a good student with good grades and at parkview her grades when from good to great! Parkview is a great place for kids to go to school!!! The teachers are very helpful and they really care!

Posted September 07, 2003
I was a student at Parkview in the 60's and have had my children and grandchildren in the same school. While the faces change one constant is the unwavering dedication to a top-notch education for their students. I thank the school for my life long love of reading.

Parkview Elementary School
1121 Maple St, Clovis, NM  88101
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top