Posted June 23, 2014
My children really enjoyed there time at this school. I lived how small and personable everyone is.

Posted October 21, 2013
My son has been in the school for first and now second grade. We have loved his teachers and have really been able to establish a good line of the communication with the teachers. The staff has always been very nice and helpful when any issues have come up.

Posted May 12, 2011
We love Ranchvale, and to this day remember it as one of our favorite elementary schools. My oldest child was somewhat advanced in math, so when she reached 6th grade the principal actually took it upon herself to teach my daughter and one other child Pre-Algebra. We moved to the D.C. area for her 7th grade year, and she tested into Algebra 1 Honors with flying colors. They definitely listened to all of my concerns about my children's education, and I wish we could have been there more years.

Ranchvale Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2011
This school is a best kept secrete. Military children attend this school and in my opinion it should be kept for military only. The principal is very knowledgable about military matters and that helps when there is something going on. I highly recommend this school. But it needs more parent involvement and allow parents to volunteer where needed not just PAC (VERY unpleasant group of women)

Posted May 09, 2011
My daughter attended this school just 1 year- kindergarten. We are a military family, and the school was very understanding. They allow a certain number of excused absences for military children, if their parent has leave orders, so that if the parent is deployed during summer/break time, you can still take that family vacation! The teachers worked very well with any issues that we or my child had (my child is a very "spirited" and active child), as did the principal. I felt that the staff was really on top of things- safety was a priority, and they seemed to really care about the children. The only issue we had was with so many military children, there was a lot of moving in and out- my child's class got too big and split into 2, then children moved and they recombined the class, and then it was split again- this sort of back and forth was disruptive. But the teachers and staff were amazing! Also, the library was wonderful, and allowed me to bring my younger child along so that I could easily volunteer.

Ranchvale Elementary School 3

Posted April 02, 2011
What used to be a Blue Ribbon school is fast becoming all about the test. Students are now scores. No longer "lifting better up to best."

Posted February 22, 2010
Great school. the teachers care about the students, the principle is always among the school, everyone is friendly, and they are very military friendly.

Posted May 27, 2009
What an amazing school. Their motto is 'Lifting better up to best' and boy do they! Whatever your child's need is, the staff at Ranchvale works hard to accommodate, encourage and challenge them! Reading is automatic here- no AR needed and their math literacy program is amazing! Your child will leave Ranchvale well equip with the tools they will need and an amazing ability to problem solve. I love this school!

Posted July 26, 2008

Ranchvale Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2008

Ranchvale Elementary School
1606 Sr 311, Clovis, NM  88101
Last modified Ranchvale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ranchvale Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top