Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My children really enjoyed there time at this school. I lived how small and personable everyone is.

My son has been in the school for first and now second grade. We have loved his teachers and have really been able to establish a good line of the communication with the teachers. The staff has always been very nice and helpful when any issues have come up.

We love Ranchvale, and to this day remember it as one of our favorite elementary schools. My oldest child was somewhat advanced in math, so when she reached 6th grade the principal actually took it upon herself to teach my daughter and one other child Pre-Algebra. We moved to the D.C. area for her 7th grade year, and she tested into Algebra 1 Honors with flying colors. They definitely listened to all of my concerns about my children's education, and I wish we could have been there more years.

This school is a best kept secrete. Military children attend this school and in my opinion it should be kept for military only. The principal is very knowledgable about military matters and that helps when there is something going on. I highly recommend this school. But it needs more parent involvement and allow parents to volunteer where needed not just PAC (VERY unpleasant group of women)

My daughter attended this school just 1 year- kindergarten. We are a military family, and the school was very understanding. They allow a certain number of excused absences for military children, if their parent has leave orders, so that if the parent is deployed during summer/break time, you can still take that family vacation! The teachers worked very well with any issues that we or my child had (my child is a very "spirited" and active child), as did the principal. I felt that the staff was really on top of things- safety was a priority, and they seemed to really care about the children. The only issue we had was with so many military children, there was a lot of moving in and out- my child's class got too big and split into 2, then children moved and they recombined the class, and then it was split again- this sort of back and forth was disruptive. But the teachers and staff were amazing! Also, the library was wonderful, and allowed me to bring my younger child along so that I could easily volunteer.

What used to be a Blue Ribbon school is fast becoming all about the test. Students are now scores. No longer "lifting better up to best."

Great school. the teachers care about the students, the principle is always among the school, everyone is friendly, and they are very military friendly.

What an amazing school. Their motto is 'Lifting better up to best' and boy do they! Whatever your child's need is, the staff at Ranchvale works hard to accommodate, encourage and challenge them! Reading is automatic here- no AR needed and their math literacy program is amazing! Your child will leave Ranchvale well equip with the tools they will need and an amazing ability to problem solve. I love this school!

Our son attended from K-5 an our daughter from k-3 and I can honestly say that Ranchvale is the best kept secret for good schools in the clovis area. My Children are now attending one of the top schools in texas and have not missed a beat. Ranchvale prepared them well and built an exellent foundation. The teachers are top notch and we wish we could have taken them with us. You all will be missed..........

I think Ranchville is a wonderful school.

Last modified Ranchvale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.