Clovis, NM

Posted June 12, 2014
Sandia Elementary is a great school with a superior staff! Mr. Read and his staff focus not only on the educational development but the character development of the child as we'll - greatly needed in this world!

Posted May 18, 2011
I love this school. My son has been here for two yrs, and the teachers at Sandia are wonderful! The Principal Mr.Vetterly if over all awesome! Best school hands down.

Posted April 19, 2011
Wow I was so impressed by this school...we moved here from out of state and I was so concerned about there education and this school is wonderful. They made the transition wonderful for my 2 kids kinder and 1st grade. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly and truly care about your children! The staff here is unbelievable and the teachers are amazing!!! Way to go Sandia!!! Kids are learning beyond what I expected!! Thank you so much for making this school so wonderful!!!

Sandia Elementary School 0

Posted April 08, 2010
by far the best school i haved subbed at. the principal is absolutley wonderful and the staff, from the teachers to the custodians are awesome!!!!!!!!

Sandia Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2007
My son has attended Sandia for 2 years now and I have a few problems as far as my son getting beat up I do not feel it was handled the way it should have been Mr Brady has heard my complaints and is doing all he can to remedy them But Some of the teachers are wonderful there are a few I feel should be more concerned but one I love to death is Mrs. Collela she is so awesome my son had her last year and he has some emotional problems and she was so good to him and was so involved in his treatment I have to say if we had more teachers like her our children would love school so much more Thank you Mrs. Collela for having the heart you do. For the children you guide every day. You truly make the difference.

Posted February 03, 2006
My children have attended Sandia since 1997 and I wouldn't even consider another school. Mr. Brady is the best, he goes the extra mile for 'his' kids, and you can tell that he genuinely cares about them. The school has a tech lab, band, and chorus programs, as well as a gifted program. Parent involvement is not only allowed, but strongly encouraged and well supported. The school is clean and well maintained. They make every effort to upgrade the school and keep curriculums current. Teachers care about their students and staff goes out of their way to ensure the children are cared for.

Sandia Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2005

Posted October 12, 2004
My son has attended Sandia Elementary from Kinder. and I have been very pleased with how well the school is run. We have had wonderful teachers and Mr Brady really cares about his students. He enforces all the cares behaviors, and does not tolerate any negativity in the school. We sadly are moving and the worse part is that my son has to leave Sandia behind. I thank them for everything that they have done for my sons learning experience. He has enjoyed it.

Sandia Elementary School
2801 Lore St, Clovis, NM  88101
Last modified Sandia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sandia Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top