Bad
Good

Sandia Elementary is a great school with a superior staff! Mr. Read and his staff focus not only on the educational development but the character development of the child as we'll - greatly needed in this world!

I love this school. My son has been here for two yrs, and the teachers at Sandia are wonderful! The Principal Mr.Vetterly if over all awesome! Best school hands down.

Wow I was so impressed by this school...we moved here from out of state and I was so concerned about there education and this school is wonderful. They made the transition wonderful for my 2 kids kinder and 1st grade. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly and truly care about your children! The staff here is unbelievable and the teachers are amazing!!! Way to go Sandia!!! Kids are learning beyond what I expected!! Thank you so much for making this school so wonderful!!!

by far the best school i haved subbed at. the principal is absolutley wonderful and the staff, from the teachers to the custodians are awesome!!!!!!!!

My son has attended Sandia for 2 years now and I have a few problems as far as my son getting beat up I do not feel it was handled the way it should have been Mr Brady has heard my complaints and is doing all he can to remedy them But Some of the teachers are wonderful there are a few I feel should be more concerned but one I love to death is Mrs. Collela she is so awesome my son had her last year and he has some emotional problems and she was so good to him and was so involved in his treatment I have to say if we had more teachers like her our children would love school so much more Thank you Mrs. Collela for having the heart you do. For the children you guide every day. You truly make the difference.

Last modified Sandia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.