Posted October 27, 2014
This school is the BEST! there are so many programs to keep the parrents informed. The teachers really push the kids to do better. I have 3 kids there and 2 of them are in the Gifted and tallented. That sure was not my doing. My 3 child has some learning issues and every year we think we should hold her back but the teachers really work with us after hours to keep her going. A++++++++++

Posted April 08, 2013
I love this school. My kids really enjoy the staff they have. I highly recommend this school.

Zia Elementary School 4

Posted May 09, 2011
Zia is a very academic school. My child has attended 1st grade there, and she has been allowed to really strive- especially with reading. Zia has high expectations, and rules are enforced. They encourage children to be independent and responsible. It is commonplace to see children opening doors for others, and other such acts, as personal responsibility and manners are enforced. Zia is a tough school, and they make the kids work hard, but it is in order to bring great results.

Zia Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Great school with great ideas like recycling and career fairs amonst other things.

Posted April 15, 2009
I have two students at Zia Elementary (kindergarten and second grade). I am completely satisfied with this school. The teachers are wonderful. They make learning interesting and fun. For young students just beginning their academic career, that is a must. The principal (Mrs. Butler) is very involved and approachable. Mrs. Borden (K), Mrs. Millender (1st grade) and Mrs. Dunn (2nd grade) are absolutely fantastic teachers that go the extra mile with all their students. That's not to say the other teachers aren't just as wonderful. (I just have personal experience with those three) I would highly recommend this school.

Posted April 08, 2009
Best elementary school in town. This is the school district you want to be in! great teachers and great kids!

Zia Elementary School
2400 North Norris Street, Clovis, NM  88101
Last modified Zia Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Zia Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top