Clovis, NM

Posted May 05, 2014
My children have attended this school for a couple of years now. My oldest attends public school. I see a huge difference in the environment of this school compared to the public schools. The kids encourage each other and the teachers are involved and really care about the kids.

Posted May 01, 2014
This school challenges my children academically like no other they've ever attended. The atmosphere is Christian, family-friendly and full of care and concern - not only for the education and well-being of each child, but also for families. I can and do recommend CCS to my friends.

Posted May 01, 2014
Clovis Christian School (CCS) is AMAZING!!! The entire school is a blessing to my children and family!

Clovis Christian School 4

Posted April 30, 2014
The school leaps beyond what is in the books and teaches our kids so much more. The school is well organized and the teachers are amazing and love what they do! Smiles and laughter are contagious as you walk through the door.

Posted April 30, 2014
This is our son's last year at Clovis Christian. The education he got has given him the opportunity to attend just about any college he wanted. The school has qualified, dedicated and loving staff. I would recommend CCS to anyone searching for a Christ based education for a child.

Posted April 30, 2014
great school!!!!!!!!!!!! Good communication and support, excellent quality people, always caring and protecting ccs family

Posted April 30, 2014
This is a fantastic school. The teachers go above and beyond for each student. This is our first year

Posted April 28, 2014
I love this school. It has taught my children on the level they are at personally instead of class wide. I love the sense of community in that families are welcome in the doors, halls, and classes at any time. My children have made great relationships with the fellow kids at the school and the teachers foster healthy friendly relationships between the students. The kids truly love and look out for one another in all the grades.

Posted April 17, 2014
My daughter has grown so much by the love and care that the teachers put in to the kids; they take time to make sure that every kid is well taken care of. The curriculum is challenging for the kids, exactly what is needed to achieve greatness. I love this school and if you are by the neighborhood please stop by and give it a tour.

Posted April 17, 2014
Clovis Christian School in Clovis New Mexico is definitely a "gem on the prairie". It is a place where children are known by their name and not a number. Teachers work hard to unlock the talent of each child, always going the extra mile to insure success. Christian ethics and morals are integrated into real life situations and core curriculum. A great school.

Clovis Christian School
2000 Humphrey Rd, Clovis, NM  88101
Last modified Clovis Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Clovis Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top