Posted July 25, 2012
I've had my kids in this school for 4 yrs. I love the Christian environment and academics are excellent! Both my daughters are reading 2 grade levels over their current grades. Teachers are very dedicated to helping all students succeed. The school really cares about what parents think and strives to surpass their expectations. The school is a hidden jewel in the Village of Corrales!

Posted October 30, 2009
SVE is a wonderful school. The teachers will do any thing to help your children reach there goals

Sandia View Elementary School 0

Posted August 17, 2009
Would recemend this school to any one. If you want a safe loving caring school for your children. It is so worth paying for it. You will be so immpressed with what your child has learned and be amazed at how much the teachers are willing to help your child succed;o) My kids want to go to school. Hopw that you will give SVE a shot.

Sandia View Elementary School 0

Posted February 09, 2009
I love this school the emphasis in this school is about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ the teachers are wonderful and caring as well.

Posted October 25, 2008
Fantastic School. Great teachers. Really care about the children.

Posted August 26, 2008
This is a model small christian private school. We definitely get more out of this school than we pay for. Small classes, individual attention,and qualities that aren't taught at a large school. I am very happy with this school and recommend it on a daily basis.

Posted June 19, 2007

Posted May 10, 2007
This school is fabulous! The entire staff is so caring; when I drop my child off I know that no matter what, someone will help him, take care of him, and always be kind. Everyone knows each other. I never felt like that at the public school. His academics have skyrocketed since sending him here. He is now working at least a grade level above what he did at the public school, (after one semester) and his reading is astounding. He accomplished so much more than in the public school. The computer labs are great, they teach Spanish as early as Kingergarten, plus art, music, etc. Parents are welcome and communication is great. He's been here 2 years now. The emphasis is on accomplishment and positivity; He absolutely loves this school!

Posted November 17, 2006

Sandia View Elementary School
24 Academy Drive, Corrales, NM  87048
Last modified Sandia View Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sandia View Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top