Posted July 14, 2008

Posted January 28, 2007
My children have attend dexter elementary for the passed 5 years my daughter is in kinder and my son is in 4th I strongly believe my kids are being well educated. the staff is great and make parents feel welcome and they are also willing to help you in the education of your child.

Posted February 28, 2005
Dexter Elementary is very inviting to everyone to enters the doors. The students are challenged to do their best and parents are invited to help, become involved in their childs education. There are grades PreK to 5th grade there now. Teachers are very knowlegeable and treat our children with respect. I feel that the students are safe there and that everyone cares for them.

Dexter Elementary School
400 West 1st, Dexter, NM  88230
Last modified Dexter Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dexter Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top