Carinos De Los Ninos 0

Posted October 03, 2009
Carinos Charter School is a dual-language school. My sons are in grades K and 1st and last year my older son was reading at the 2nd grade level in English and the 1st grade level in Spanish. Parental involvement is high and the chancellor is always availiable to us. Teachers are all highly qualified and many of the Spanish teachers are from Spain or Mexico. I love this school and am thankful to have a choice in my sons' educations.

Carinos De Los Ninos
116 Calle Espinoza/Hunter St, Espanola, NM  87532
Last modified Carinos De Los Ninos is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carinos De Los Ninos Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top