Farmington, NM

Country Club Elementary School 5

Posted January 26, 2011
The bad review on this school is obviously a parent who was not involved in any aspect of this school. The principal and the staff are amazing. Highest scores in the district! Enough said!

Country Club Elementary School 5

Posted May 28, 2010
My son is going into 3rd & my daughter into 1st. Both have gone to CCES since day one. The teachers, staff & volunteering parents have been so great. Both of my kids wake up in the morning and can't wait to get to school. The teachers my kids have had while attending CCES have been loving, caring and compasstionate about their children in their classes. I cannot believe how much my children have learned in what seems to be such a short period of time. I hope all of the teachers my children get are as wonderful as the ones at CCES!!!!

Country Club Elementary School 4

Posted September 22, 2005
I have 2 kids in this school. The teachers are hit and miss. Some are really great, others terrible. Principal acts like she cares but doesn't really make any changes. Strong pta but they are more interested in raising money-and spending it on things like cotton candy machines and signs than supporting students/teachers.The special ed department is pretty good. Parent involvement is good. For the area, it's one of the better choices.

Country Club Elementary School
5300 Foothills Dr, Farmington, NM  87401
Last modified Country Club Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country Club Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top